Bundt Cakes, Baby Bundt Cakes, Mini Bundt Cakes, Nothing Bundt Cakes!

We have a Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery near my home, and they seem to growing in popularity.  They have little baby bundt cakes that have become very popular at parties, showers, things like that.  Their single serving size bundt cake, called a Bundtlet, is just the cutest thing ever.  I mean look at these!

I’ve decided I REALLY need to create some bundt cakes at home.   I’ve ordered a mini bundt cake pan, dug out the full size one that I’ve never used, and am now hunting for the best bundt cake recipes I can find.   Here are some of amazing recipes I’ve come across…

Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake at Whipped. Wow.  That looks insanely good.

Chocolate Fudge Bundt Cake With Chocolate Ganache

Vanilla Bundt Cake with Halloween Candy Bits.  Um.  Wow.  I need a moment.

Red velvet bundt cake with cinnamon cream cheese glaze

Mini Chocolate Bundt Cakes With Vanilla and Dark Chocolate Glaze

Meyer Lemon Bundt Cake

Dosidos & Tagalongs Bundt Cake

Browned Butter Pumpkin Bundt Cake

Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake

Chocolate Milky Way Bundt Cake

Praline Bundt Cake.

And this one just cracks me up…

3o Days of Bundt Cakes – totally down with that idea!

Do you have a favorite bundt cake recipe?   I think we should taste test all of them, just to be safe.

Comments

I love the fun colors of the halloween candy recipe, but the one I want to try is the pumpkin bundt.

My favorite recipe is the Lemon Poppyseed Bundt cake my grandma makes with a tart lemon glaze. It is so good it makes you shudder, plus it is perfect for a summertime picnic.
    I really need to make it this week, so that Utah knows that spring needs to finally arrive:)

Umm WOW! Those all look delicious! I can honestly say I have never made a bundt cake but the Peanut Butter Chocolate and Halloween Candy Bits are going to make me try :) I can’t wait!

Great post! I love to bake and one of my favorites to make is also very simple. Black Russian Cake is also favored by family and friends. Contact me if you’d like the recipe. :o)

Oh I love bundt Cakes!
    I do one with a Chocolate Fudge Box Cake mix, Add 1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips, 1 cup coarsely chopped Maraschino Cherries drained well, 1/4 cup Sour Cream, 1/2 cup chopped Black Walnuts, bake as directed on box then when done Ice with a Chocolate Ganache with whole Stemmed Maraschino Cherries on top for garnish! It is yummy!!! :D

5. Susan says

I am very interested in working for your new rosevilee ca store can you please contact me at sbegrin@hotmail.,com thank you truly…………..

6. naomi says

I would like to get mini or medium sized Bundt cake pans to make individual dessert servings. which brand of Bundt cake pan did you find was the easiest to work with.