If you are like me, you go through a lot of chocolate while baking for the holidays. Today’s giveaway is sure to help you out! MissCandiquick, our spotlight blogger of the day, is going to hook up three lucky Love From The Oven readers with four pounds of CandiQuik and recipe cards.
CandiQuick is hands down one of the easiest melting chocolates I have ever worked with. I get a lot of questions and comments about chocolate being too thick or hard to work with, and I personally have had nothing but great experiences with CandiQuik’s chocolate.
Would you like to be one of the three lucky winners??? The winner will be selected via a random drawing using Random.org on Tuesday, December 13th. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Open to US Residents Only.
Here is how to enter…
To enter, leave a comment on this blog post. That’s it. You are entered!
Would you like to have additional chances to win? We can do that! Here are FIVE ways you can get additional entries to win, giving you up to six entries…
1. Share this contest with your friends via your social media outlets of choice (Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Tumblr, your blog and so on) and leave a comment here that you do.
2. Follow Love From The Oven on Facebook and leave a comment here (not on FB) that you do.
3. Follow CandiQuik on Facebook and leave a comment here that you do.
4. Follow Love From The Oven on Twitter and leave a comment here that you do.
5. Follow CandiQuik on Twitter and leave a comment here that you do.
FOR EACH EXTRA ENTRY, YOU WILL LEAVE AN EXTRA COMMENT ON THIS BLOG POST. DO NOT PUT ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES INTO ONE COMMENT, AS IT WILL ONLY COUNT AS ONE ENTRY. Comments left on Facebook or Twitter about the giveaway are great and much loved, but do not count as entries. Please note that all comments are held for moderation to prevent spam, which means your comment will not appear immediately, so don’t worry if you don’t see it right after you submit it. Official giveaway rules and information can be found here.
Thank you so much for entering and good luck! Check out all of the great giveaways in the 12 Days Of Holiday Baking!