I think we need one more giveaway today. :) Let me introduce you to Cakes And Kids.
She has pages of darling fondant toppers in her Etsy Store. She also has a second Etsy store called Cakes and Kids Too. Cakes and Kids Too has lots of sweet treat bags, bakers twine, ribbon, paper straws and more.
Everything is so cute! Would you like to win a $25 Gift Certificate to Cakes & Kids or Cakes & Kids Too? One lucky Love From The Oven reader will win a gift certificate to Cakes & Kids / Cakes & Kids Too! The winner will be selected via a random drawing using Random.org on Tuesday, December 13th. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Open to US Residents Only.
Here is how to enter…
To enter, leave a comment on this blog post. That’s it. You are entered!
Would you like to have additional chances to win? We can do that! Here are FIVE ways you can get additional entries to win, giving you up to six entries…
1. Share this contest with your friends via your social media outlets of choice (Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Tumblr, your blog and so on) and leave a comment here that you do.
2. Follow Love From The Oven on Facebook and leave a comment here (not on FB) that you do.
3. Follow Cakes And Kids on Facebook and leave a comment here that you do.
4. Follow Love From The Oven on Twitter and leave a comment here that you do.
5. Follow Cakes And Kids on Twitter and leave a comment here that you do.
FOR EACH EXTRA ENTRY, YOU WILL LEAVE AN EXTRA COMMENT ON THIS BLOG POST. DO NOT PUT ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES INTO ONE COMMENT, AS IT WILL ONLY COUNT AS ONE ENTRY. Comments left on Facebook or Twitter about the giveaway are great and much loved, but do not count as entries. Please note that all comments are held for moderation to prevent spam, which means your comment will not appear immediately, so don’t worry if you don’t see it right after you submit it. Official giveaway rules and information can be found here.
Thank you so much for entering and good luck! Check out all of the great giveaways in the 12 Days Of Holiday Baking!