One of the products that I know many of my readers love is the My Little Cupcake cake pop molds. I’ve made cupcake pops quite a few times and shared them here on the blog…
I even whipped up some gingerbread cake pops this week. Yummy. And now I’m anxious to try them with other cookies!
These are a nice no bake cake pop option, and the super cute cupcake shape can’t be beat. Though it does have some competition as My Little Cupcake just introduced THREE new mold shapes, a cone, a ball and a heart! LOVE! I can’t wait to use that darling heart for Valentine’s Day!
And they offer them all together in a variety pack!
Would you like to win a variety pack of molds from My Little Cupcake? One lucky Love From The Oven reader will receive one of the awesome new variety packs from My Little Cupcake! The winner will be selected via a random drawing using Random.org on Tuesday, December 13th. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Open to US Residents Only.
Here is how to enter…
To enter, leave a comment on this blog post. That’s it. You are entered!
Would you like to have additional chances to win? We can do that! Here are FIVE ways you can get additional entries to win, giving you up to six entries…
1. Share this contest with your friends via your social media outlets of choice (Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Tumblr, your blog and so on) and leave a comment here that you do.
2. Follow Love From The Oven on Facebook and leave a comment here (not on FB) that you do.
3. Follow My Little Cupcake on Facebook and leave a comment here that you do.
4. Follow Love From The Oven on Twitter and leave a comment here that you do.
5. Follow My Little Cupcake on Twitter and leave a comment here that you do.
FOR EACH EXTRA ENTRY, YOU WILL LEAVE AN EXTRA COMMENT ON THIS BLOG POST. DO NOT PUT ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES INTO ONE COMMENT, AS IT WILL ONLY COUNT AS ONE ENTRY. Comments left on Facebook or Twitter about the giveaway are great and much loved, but do not count as entries. Please note that all comments are held for moderation to prevent spam, which means your comment will not appear immediately, so don’t worry if you don’t see it right after you submit it. Official giveaway rules and information can be found here.
Thank you so much for entering and good luck! Check out all of the great giveaways in the 12 Days Of Holiday Baking!