I think that day 10 of the 12 Days Of Holiday Baking is officially cookie day. It’s all about the cookies! So if you are baking up some yummy cookies, like my Snickerdoodles with Cinnamon Brown Sugar Buttercream Frosting, or creating fun cookie recipes in McCormick’s “The Big Cookie Share”, then I have the perfect giveaway for you!
Enter to win a Holiday Cookie Exchange Party Printable Kit from Amy Miller Designs! This set is adorable and absolutely perfect for sharing your cookies at a cookie exchange…
How cute is this kit???
I’ve actually never hosted, or attended, a cookie exchange party. I’m not sure how that’s possible really, aside from the fact that most of my family and friends depend on me to supply all of their holiday cookies, so they figure no baking is required on their part. Thankfully I do have one friend who is an amazing baker (her sugar cookies are to die for), so not all is lost.
Anyways, would you like to win this darling printable party package from Amy Miller Designs? Three lucky Love From The Oven readers will win a Cookie Exchange Party Printable Set!The winners will be selected via a random drawing using Random.org on Wednesday, December 14th. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
Here is how to enter to win…
1. Leave a comment on this post and you are entered to win!
Would you like to have additional chances to win? We can do that! Here are SIX ways you can get additional entries to win, giving you up to seven entries…
2. Leave a comment on this post telling me what cookie you would bring to a cookie exchange party.
3. Share this contest with your friends via your social media outlets of choice (Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Tumblr, your blog and so on) and leave a comment here that you do.
4. Follow Love From The Oven on Facebook & leave a comment here that you do.
5. Follow Amy Miller Designs on Facebook & leave a comment here that you do.
6. Follow Love From The Oven on Twitter & leave a comment here that you do.
7. Follow Amy Miller Designs on Twitter & leave a comment here that you do.
FOR EACH EXTRA ENTRY, YOU WILL LEAVE AN EXTRA COMMENT ON THIS BLOG POST. DO NOT PUT ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES INTO ONE COMMENT, AS IT WILL ONLY COUNT AS ONE ENTRY. Comments left on Facebook or Twitter about the giveaway are great and much loved, but do not count as entries. Please note that all comments are held for moderation to prevent spam, which means your comment will not appear immediately, so don’t worry if you don’t see it right after you submit it. Official giveaway rules and information can be found here.
Thank you so much for entering and good luck! Check out all of the great giveaways in the 12 Days Of Holiday Baking and stay tuned for MORE great giveaways from ABC!