The voting pages in the Easter Traditions Recipe Contest Sponsored By PEEPS And Company are now up! There is still time to enter, so if you have a favorite Easter recipe that you would like to enter, head to the contest entry page!
Check out all of the NON PEEPS Recipe Entries Here.
Check out all of the PEEPS Recipe Entries Here.
You can vote for your favorite in the sidebar to the right (you may need to scroll down a bit to get to the voting boxes in the sidebar).
Check out the amazing prizes for the winners and runners up…
1 SAVORY OR SWEET INCLUDING PEEPS® RECIPE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- A GIANT PEEPS® PLUSH BUNNY
Retail Value $150.00. Winner to select from Yellow, Pink, Blue, or Lavender Bunny.
Take your love of PEEPS® to new heights with this giant plush PEEPS® Bunny. Our traditional PEEPS® Bunny shape captured in a larger than life 2′ 7″ plush toy. Like no plush you’ve ever owned before! Perfect as a gift for that special PEEPS® fan in your life too.
- A 24-count case of 4-count Marshmallow PEEPS® Bunnies.
Retail Value $21.50. Winner to select from Yellow, Pink, or Blue Marshmallow PEEPS® Bunnies.
- A PEEPS® RECIPE AND CRAFT BOOK
Retail Value $12.95
Total Retail Value = $184.45.
1 SAVORY OR SWEET WITHOUT PEEPS RECIPE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- A PEEPS AND COMPANY® 16OZ KETTLE POPCORN TIN – Retail Value $16.90
- A PEEPS AND COMPANY® 16OZ CARAMEL POPCORN TIN – Retail Value $16.90
- A PEEPS AND COMPANY® 16OZ CHOC DRIZZLE POPCORN TIN – Retail Value $16.90
- A PEEPS AND COMPANY® 16OZ CHEDDAR POPCORN TIN – Retail Value $16.90
- PEEPS AND COMPANY® COTTON BOAT TOTE – Retail Value $24.90
- PEEPS® CHICK MEDIUM BASKET – Retail Value $16.90
- 16″ LARGE PLUSH PEEPS® CHICK – Retail Value $19.90
- MIKE AND IKE® GUMBALL MACHINE WITH A MIKE AND IKE® ORIGINAL 4.5 lb. Bulk Bag – Retail Value $27.90
- EAT IT! Snacks & Sweets Trivia Game – Retail Value $19.90
Total Retail Value = $177.10
6 RUNNERS UP WILL RECEIVE:
- A PEEPS® RECIPE AND CRAFT BOOK – Retail Value $12.95
- A PEEPS AND COMPANY® MULTI CHICK CAN HOLDER – Retail Value $3.90
- A PEEPS® WHITE HOUSE POLKA DOT BUNNY BOX – Retail Value $8.90
Total Retail Value = $25.75
Recipes will be posted on the Love From The Oven Easter Tradition Recipe Contest Page (which will be online shortly). Please allow 24-48 hours for your recipe to be posted online. Once your recipe is online, send your friends and family over to vote to make your recipe the winner!
Entries will be accepted through Sunday, March 25th. The winners and runners up will be announced on Monday, March 26th. The earlier you enter, the sooner you can have your friends and family start voting for your recipe to win!
Thank you to PEEPS & Company for sponsoring the Easter Traditions Recipe Contest!
Rules & Details…
WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED BASED ON THE NUMBER OF VOTES RECEIVED. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE ENTRANT’S ODDS OF WINNING. OPEN TO US RESIDENTS WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. ENTRY IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Winners will be notified via email within 24 hours of winning. Winners have 48 hours to claim their prize, if not claimed within 48 hours, a runner up winner will be selected. This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules. All comments you make for the contest/giveaway must include a valid email address and name. The reason for this is, if you happen to win said contest/giveaway, you can be contacted and notified. For a complete list of rules that apply to contests at Love From The Oven, please visit our contest rules page.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE Easter Traditions Recipe Contest. You can also email your recipe to email@example.com – make sure to include if your recipe is a PEEPS or NON-PEEPS recipe, as well as your contact information and a photo (optional). Allow 24-48 hours for your recipe to be posted.
Remember, head to the sidebar to the right to cast your votes (you may need to scroll up to get to the voting boxes). Good luck!