THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. THANK YOU FOR ENTERING!
I love Fall. I mean serious soul mate love, it’s not a crush or passing admiration. Living in Phoenix, summer is just about survival. Surviving the misery that is 118 degree days. When you combine of the end of that heat with pumpkins, baking, spices, costumes, holidays and all that good stuff, you get my very favorite time of the year.
To celebrate my favorite time of the year, and to thank you for visiting my site and sharing my love of baking, I want to share some of my Fall favorites with you…
This isn’t a big exciting sponsored giveaway, just me sharing my faves with you to say THANK YOU for reading, I truly appreciate it. And truth be told it gave me an excuse to do a little extra shopping, and who doesn’t love that. So here’s what you can win…
Trader Joe’s Caramel Corn
Trader Joe’s Spiced Apple Bread Mix
Halloween Peeps – because I REALLY like to make things with Peeps
Jet Puffed Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows
Kraft Caramel Bits – my favorite caramel to use when baking
Hershey’s Pumpkin Spice Kisses
Sprinkles, more sprinkles, cupcake stencils, orange and white polka dot cupcake liners & sugar pumpkin decorations from my favorite baking supply store, ABC Baking. I also picked up some Cocoa Pearls at Trader Joe’s. I’ve never used them, but I had to buy them. So whoever wins, you need to report back to me what these are like.
An AMAZINGLY delicious smelling Pumpkin Marshmallow Scentsy Bar from my wonderful Scentsy Consultant Becky Huang. I can’t begin to describe how awesome this scent is – it may be one of the best fall scented products I have ever come across. LOVE.
A cute little spider bag, Halloween pencils and post it notes, Halloween ribbon and some of my favorites from Bath and Body Works. I’m kind of a little (okay, a whole lot) germ phobic, so I always have their PocketBacs in my purse. And in my car. And in my daughter’s backpack. And in her lunch box…
And a last minute addition to the giveaway…
Candy Corn M&M’s. At last, you are mine. And I will share you… 🙂
So how do you enter? I have SIX ways for you to enter (six chances to win!!!!). Remember with each way you can enter, you must leave a comment on this blog post. Don’t put them all into one single post, as that will only give you one chance to win…
1. Leave a comment to this post telling me what item in this giveaway is your favorite.
2. Follow Love From The Oven on Facebook, and come back here and leave a comment that you follow on FB. I love the comments on Facebook, but for this contest you need to leave the comment here. If you already follow, just let me know!
3. Follow Love From The Oven on Twitter, and come back here and leave a comment that you follow on Twitter. If you already follow, just let me know!
4. Follow Scentsy Consultant Becky Huang on Facebook, and come back here and leave a comment that you do. Show her some love, she’s a great gal.
5. Follow Love From The Oven’s pins on Pinterest, and come back here and leave a comment that you do. Please also leave me your Pinterest username, I’m always looking for new pins to follow!
6. Share this giveaway with your friends on your blog, Facebook or Twitter (or whatever other social networking site you are on, I’ve yet to attempt the whole Google connect!) and come back here and let me know that you shared.
Thank you so much for reading and sharing in all things sweet with me. The winner will be drawn at random on Monday, October 10th.
Happy Fall – now enter to win! Open to residents of US and Canada.