While most of my Fun Finds are items I’ve seen in stores while out shopping, I thought I would put together an online Fun Finds Friday and share some fabulous Mother’s Day Gift Ideas for those who like to bake and/or cook. With Easter being fairly late this year, Mother’s Day is right around the corner on May 11th.. So let’s do some Mother’s Day window (or monitor) shopping! 🙂
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas For Moms
Who Like To Bake Or Cook
Here are some sweet gift ideas for moms who love to bake and cook. And for the record, I am completely a fan of buying a little something for one’s self for Mother’s Day. 🙂 Or any day, like Tuesday.
2. Cute aprons from Sugar Baby Aprons
Cookbooks make fabulous gifts. Mom gets something, and so does everyone that she cooks for. It’s totally a win-win situation in my book (sorry, I had to say it!). Here are some of the books that I love and have on my list!
1. Surprise Inside Cakes by Amanda Rettke
2. Glorious Layered Desserts by Glory Albin
3. Sally’s Baking Addiction by Sally McKenney
4. Party Food For Girls by Mindy Cone
5. The Recipe Girl Cookbook by Lori Lange
6. A Year With Six Sisters by Six Sisters’ Stuff
These cookbooks are on pre-order, and I’m sure mom will be happy to get her copy the moment they are released!
7. Dessert Mashups by Dorothy Kern
8. The Biscoff Cookie & Spread Cookbook by Katrina Bahl
9. Party Popcorn by Ashton Swank
10. Smart Cookie – by yours truly 🙂