Wow, that’s a long name for a brownie. Thankfully it’s easier (and probably quicker) to bake these than to pronounce them.
I made these using a box brownie mix, Jif’s new Mocha Cappuccino Hazelnut Spread & Biscoff Cookies.
If you have a favorite brownie recipe, you could easily use that instead of a mix, but this is a great way to doctor up a mix quickly and easily. I made my mix according to package directions and just added some of the Jif Mocha Cappuccino spread into the brownie batter. I put just enough batter on the bottom of my pan to cover it, then added in a few rows of Biscoff cookies.
I spooned the rest of the brownie batter onto the cookies, and baked according to package directions. I told you, this one is easy!
For my frosting, I mixed together some plain vanilla frosting (from a can, but homemade would work) with some of the Mocha Cappuccino spread. While I used vanilla (mainly because it’s what I had on hand), I think using chocolate would totally rock. Top with a piece of a Biscoff cookie and you are done. A very quick and simple twist on regular box brownies!
Mocha Cappuccino Hazelnut Biscoff Brownies
- One box brownie mix or brownie recipe for an 8x8 pan, and ingredients called for on box or in recipe
- 1/2 Cup Jif Mocha Cappuccino Hazelnut Spread
- 15 Biscoff Cookies
- 1 Cup Frosting canned or homemade
- 3/4 Cup Jif Mocha Cappuccino Hazelnut Spread
- Preheat oven according to brownie box or recipe directions.
- Lightly spray an 8x8 pan with cooking oil.
- Prepare brownies according to package directions, adding in 1/2 cup of Jif Mocha Cappuccino Hazelnut Spread to the batter.
- Spread a thin layer of brownie batter on the bottom of your 8x8 pan.
- Add 10-12 Biscoff Cookies on top of your brownie batter.
- Spread remaining brownie batter on top of the Biscoff Cookies.
- Bake brownie according to package or recipe directions.
- To prepare frosting, simply mix together your frosting and 3/4 Cup Jif Mocha Cappuccino Hazelnut Spread.
- After brownies have cooled, frost as desired.