- 1 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 10 regular-sized peanut butter cups or about 20-25 small cups, cut in pieces
- 1 cup mini peanut butter cups
Preheat oven to 350*F (175*C).
In medium bowl combine flour, cocoa and baking soda; set aside.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add vanilla, peanut butter(s) and eggs; mixing well.
Stir in flour mixture until just mixed. Batter will be thick, and a mixer can be used if needed. Fold in chips and peanut butter cups.
Using an ice cream scoop, scoop onto baking sheets lined with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
Bake for 11-13 minutes. Let cool for at least 10 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 231mg | Potassium: 194mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 265IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1.8mg