- 1 standard size vanilla cake mix
- 1 package white chocolate pudding - DRY MIX 3.9 - 4 Serving Size, or vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream full fat prefered
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chunks or chips, chopped
- 8 oz of chopped white chocolate the baking bars typically give a thicker glaze than the chips
- 1/3 cup heavy cream half and half can also work, but the glaze will be thinner and more transparent
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine all ingredients and mix with a mixer until combined. Do not over mix, but make sure all dry ingredients and wet ingredients are well combined.
3. Spoon batter into a bundt cake pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack. Remove from bundt pan and top with powdered sugar or white chocolate glaze if desired.
In a large microwave safe bowl (glass works best) combine chopped chocolate and heavy cream. Microwave for 30 seconds, remove from microwave and stir well. Return to microwave for another 15 seconds. Remove from microwave and whisk together until smooth (stirring will help melt chocolate). If needed, heat for an additional 15 seconds, then whisk until smooth. Spoon or pour over cake. Enjoy.
Calories: 481kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 375mg | Potassium: 197mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 43g | Vitamin A: 308IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 210mg | Iron: 1mg