1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper or line with foil and grease the foil very well. Due to the caramel in this recipe, it can be sticky, so don’t skip greasing the pan.
2. To make the blondies, in a large bowl, stir together the butter and brown sugar until smooth. Add the egg and vanilla and stir to combine. Stir in the flour and salt, just until combined. Stir in ½ cup of the chocolate chips, reserving ¼ cup to use later in the recipe.
3. Scoop half of the batter into the prepared pan and spread to cover the bottom of the pan. Set remaining batter aside. Bake for 10 minutes then remove from oven to top with caramel.
4. Prepare Kraft Caramel Bits as directed on the package. Remove pan from oven and pour melted caramel over blondie batter. Carefully top the caramel with the remaining blondie batter. Sprinkle mini-pretzels and remaining chocolate chips over the top of the batter.
5. Return to oven and bake for approximately 18-20 minutes. The blondies should be slightly browned along the edges. Cool in the pan for at least 20 minutes and then lift the blondies out by the parchment paper or foil and set on a wire cooling rack to finish cooling before slicing and storing in an airtight container.