- 1 Standard Size Bag Of Tortilla Chips
- 1 pound block of cheese such as cheddar Monterrey Jack or Colby Jack, shredded
- Optional Topping Such as:
- Seasoned Ground Beef
- Shredded Beef Pork or Chicken
- Black beans or pinto beans
- Tomatoes jalapenos or chilies
- Corn black olives, avocados
- Use as little or as much as you like of toppings this is a personal choice type of thing!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or foil.
Spread chips over cookie sheet.
Sprinkle half of the grated cheese over the chips.
Sprinkle toppings over the chips and cheese.
Sprinkle on remaining cheese.
Bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until cheese is good and melty.
Serve warm with sides such as guacamole, sour cream or salsa.
These nachos are very flexible and forgiving. Feel free to get creative with this recipe and try different ingredients that your family loves. If you are vegetarian, leave out beef. If you prefer chicken, use that instead. Get creative with different types of cheeses and toppings.
A silicone mat on your baking sheet will help make clean up easier.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 476mg | Potassium: 273mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 620IU | Vitamin C: 2.9mg | Calcium: 413mg | Iron: 1.9mg