- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour or White Whole Wheat Flour or combo of both
- 1 1/4 cups Quick Oats
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2-3 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice we like our pumpkin spicy, so some may like less
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups canned pumpkin not pumpkin pie mix
- 2/3 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup Biscoff Spread
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg Whites
- Walnuts or pecans as desired
- 20 Biscoff Cookies crushed - 10 per loaf, if desired for topping
Preheat your oven to 350 F. Grease two bread loaf pans.
Combine all dry ingredients in bowl and stir to combine.
Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
Mix wet and dry ingredients until combined - do not over mix.
Pour mixture into two loaf pans that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
If using Biscoff cookies to top, crush ten per loaf of bread in a plastic bag or food processor and sprinkle on top of bread batter. Lightly push into the batter.
Bake both loaves together for approx 50-65 minutes or until knife inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 323mg | Potassium: 169mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 4796IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 2mg