1. In a large bowl combine powdered sugar, cocoa powder and pinch of salt. Set aside.
2. If desired, sprinkle crushed candy canes in the bottom of your muffin pan or ice cube tray.
3. Prepare your sticks, straws or spoons by sliding a PEEPS® marshmallow peppermint star onto them, leaving about 1/2" to 1" of room at the bottom for your chocolate. Set aside.
4. Add chopped chocolate to a medium size microwave safe bowl (make sure that bowl is completely dry first, water and chocolate melting do not mix).
5. Microwave chocolate at 50% power for 30 seconds at a time, stirring well after each 30 seconds.
6. Once chocolate is almost melted, remove from microwave and continue to stir well until chocolate melts completely.
7. Add melted chocolate to your dry ingredients. Mix well.
8. The mixture will be extremely thick and appear grainy.
9. Once mixed, spoon the mixture into a large freezer size zipper style bag.
10. Squeeze chocolate into eight compartments.
11. Stick spoons, sticks or spoons into the chocolate (chocolate is thick enough that these should stand on their own).
12. Place in fridge to allow chocolate to set. This can also be done on the countertop, but will take longer.
13. Once completely dry, pop out of your ice cube tray or mini muffin pan.
14. Wrap in plastic wrap or bags to store.
1. heat up one 8oz cup of milk per person.
2. Once heated, add the hot cocoa stick and stir.
3. It will take several minutes to dissolve and then you can enjoy your hot cocoa and Marshmallow PEEPS®.
Tip: Use PEEPS® snowmen in lieu of peppermint stars.