- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tsp McCormick Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 - 2 tsp McCormick Peppermint Extract
- 1 and 1/2 cups chopped up chocolate sandwich cookies
- OPTIONAL: 1/4 cup crushed candy canes for garnish
Line an 8x8 or 9x9 inch pan with foil. Make sure to use enough foil for foil to overhang the pan, making it easy for you to remove.
In a heavy pa over low heat, melt sweetened condensed milk, white chocolate chips and salt. Stir almost constantly until almost all chips have melted (they will continue to melt once removed from heat).
Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and peppermint extracts. Mixture will be very thick. Fold in chopped up cookies. Scoop mixture into prepared pan, pressing in to create an even layer.
Place fudge in fridge for at least two hours to set. When ready, cut into squares to serve. Can be stored covered at room temperature, or kept in fridge for up to a week.
Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 62mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg