½cupdark cocoa powderregular cocoa powder can be used
2 1/2 cupsall-purpose flour
¼tsp.coarse saltregular salt can be used
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the butter and sugar. Beat together on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes. Blend in the eggs one at a time, scraping down the bowl as needed. Mix in the cocoa powder until well blended.
3. Add the flour, salt and baking powder to the bowl and mix on low speed just until incorporated. Fold in the M&M candies and chocolate chips with a spatula.
4. Dough may be thick, stir until just combined.
5. Using a standard size cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough onto cookie sheets. To make 36 cookies, 12 cookies should fit onto each sheet.
6. Bake for approx 10 minutes. Let cool for 5-10 minutes on cookie sheets, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!