- 1 8 1/2 oz. can fruit cocktail juices drained
- 1 8 oz. can unsweetened pineapple chunks juices drained
- 1 cup seedless red grapes cut in half
- 1 cup apple chunks peeled
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or slivered almonds (optional)
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt sour cream can also be used
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
This recipe is flexible! You can mix and match ingredients to suit your tastes or what you have on hand.
You can use any combo of fruit cocktail, canned pineapple or canned mandarin oranges.
Pecans, almonds or even walnuts can be used, or left out.
Use green or red seedless grapes.
Sour cream can be used in place of yogurt.
Calories: 127kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 161mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 37IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1mg