- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 12 oz cans refrigerated biscuits unbaked
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
Preheat oven to 350 F. Coat the inside of a 12 cup bundt pan with baking spray.
In a gallon sized plastic bag, combine the granulated sugar with the cinnamon. Separate the dough into biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Add the quartered biscuits to the bag with the cinnamon sugar. Shake to coat biscuits in the cinnamon sugar.
Layer the biscuits into the prepared baking pan. Combine the melted butter and brown sugar in a separate bowl. Pour mixture over the biscuits.
Bake for 35 - 45 minutes or until the top of the monkey bread is golden brown. Remove and let cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Turn the bread out of the bundt pan onto a heat proof plate. Serve warm.
- Any brand of refrigerated biscuits can be used. (Does not have to be Pillsbury.)
- Be sure to remove the monkey bread from the pan before it fully cools. If you let it cool in the pan for too long, it's likely to stick to the pan.
- This recipe can also be baked in two 9 x 5 loaf pans.
Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 22mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 237IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg