In a large bowl, mix together all the pasta salad ingredients
In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients to make the vinaigrette
Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss the salad gently . Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Keeps in an air-tight container in the fridge for 3 days.
- If you want to kick the spice level up a notch, try adding some dried chili flakes. Start with ½ a teaspoon and increase to your desired heat level.
- Instead of black olives try Greek Kalamata or green olives.
- If you don’t want any spice at all in this recipe, leave out the ground pepper entirely but feel free to add in a little more Greek oregano for some mild flavor.
- Mixing the ingredients together while the pasta is still slightly warm will help “marry” the flavors together and infuse more flavor.
Calories: 403kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 627mg | Potassium: 333mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 377IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 139mg | Iron: 2mg