1. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl using a handheld mixer or stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, cream butter, Biscoff Spread, and brown sugar for two minutes until light and fluffy.
3. Add egg and vanilla, followed by the dry ingredients. Mix well. Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Chill dough for at least 30 minutes, up to 1 hour.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
5. Using a cookie scoop, shape dough into 1-inch balls and roll in granulated sugar. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Immediately press a chocolate into center of each cookie.
6. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 4 minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.