This fun and easy Peeps Bunny Bark is perfect for Easter and is a fun twist on the colorful unicorn bark trend!
It’s no secret that I love Peeps, sprinkles and lots of color. I’ve brought all of those elements together in this fun unicorn bark inspired Peeps Bunny Bark. I’m a bit in love with the fun unicorn bark trend. When I first came across Australian baker Katherine Sabbath and all of her whimsical unicorn creations, I had to make some myself. Last spring I made this fun unicorn bark for Easter. It would also work wonderfully with Peeps added in.
Speaking of spring and Easter, I can’t really believe that it’s March already. The year is off to a fast start. I’m pretty sure it’s because my oldest daughter just registered for high school. I’m certain that it’ll go by like those people who speed walk on the motorized walkways at the airport. You think you are walking fast and then you see them fly by on that walkway fast enough to make your neck snap. Sigh. Pretty sure that’s the next four years. Maybe some chocolate, sprinkles and PEEPS will help me to hit the pause button for a moment.
PEEPS BUNNY BARK
This pretty Peeps Bunny Bark is SUPER easy to make. Here’s a video I made to show you how it’s done.
PEEPS BUNNY BARK
Let’s make some Bunny Bark!
Peeps Bunny Bark
- 1 16oz package vanilla candy coating or almond bark
- 6 oz pink candy coating melts or color of your choice
- 6 oz yellow candy coating melts or color of your choice
- 6 pink PEEPS bunnies
- 6 yellow PEEPS bunnies
- 2 tbsp assorted sprinnkles
- To make your bark, start by melting your candy coating melts in three separate bowls according to the directions on the package.
- Once melted, place large spoonfuls of melted candy coating onto a baking sheet that has been lined with wax paper. Use all of the candy coating, creating almost a patchwork of candy coating colors.
- Using a knife, gently swirl all of the melted candy coating together. You do not want to over mix or the candy coating will turn orange, but instead gently swirl the knife throughout the candy coating.
- Immediately press your PEEPS Marshmallow Bunnies deep into your candy coating.
- Sprinkle assorted sprinkles over candy coating.
- Chill for at least two hours than break apart by hand or with a knife. Pieces can be large or small, whatever works for your needs.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Pin To Save Peeps Bunny Bark
I’ve certainly made a few Peeps recipes in my day. You can find Peeps recipes on my site, and you can also find many of my recipes on the Peeps website. And you can find even more of my Peeps recipes in Peeps-a-licious, a book I helped co-author last year.
Want more fun Peeps Easter Recipes? Here you go!
And I’m extra fond of these Pretty Peeps Pops.
There is no shortage of fun Peeps recipe ideas. Here are a few I’ve come across recently that I love…
How Sweet It Is has a fun Chocolate Peanut Butter Smores Peeps Skillet
I have a really delicious Orange Sweet Bread recipe over on the Peeps website that is fantastic for spring.
Have a sweet day!