If you are looking for a delicious way to brighten someone’s day, a Carvel Lil’ Love Strawberry Ice Cream Crunchie Cake is just the ticket! Made with layers of strawberry and vanilla ice cream, covered in creamy whipped icing, and topped with strawberry crunchies, this strawberry ice cream cake is the perfect dessert. Thank you to I Love Ice Cream Cakes for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.
It’s been a long summer. Heck, it’s been a long year! So I have been looking for small ways to bring smiles to my friends and family. Those little pick me ups that bring sunshine to someone’s day. That said, it’s hard to find enough time in the day to get the to do list done, so those pick me ups need to be quick and easy.
Strawberry Ice Cream Cake
When I saw this adorable Carvel Lil’ Love Strawberry Ice Cream Crunchie Cake at my local grocery store, I knew it would be the perfect sweet treat for a strawberry loving friend of mine.
Reasons You’ll Love These Ice Cream Cakes
- Crunchies, ice cream and strawberries are combined into one delicious treat.
- From big moments to life’s everyday little moments, an ice cream cake makes every moment even sweeter.
- It’s easy to add your own toppings to this cake or any cake from I Love Ice Cream Cakes to create a cake that’s unique and party perfect.
- Skip the work it takes to make the cake by grabbing it at the grocery store, and focus on the fun part – decorating!
- Cakes from I Love Ice Cream Cakes come in many sizes and delicious flavors ready for any occasion, including: Carvel®, OREO® and REESE’S.
It’s so easy to embellish these ice cream cakes, though they really are darling straight out of the box.
For this strawberry ice cream cake, I added dollops of homemade whipped topping and fresh strawberries. It took just minutes to personalize this darling treat.
So easy, adorable and delicious! All that’s needed is a sweet note and your pick me up is complete!
A cute cake for my cute friend, Rachel!
I hope this idea helps you bring smiles to some of your friends or family members! You can find many different ice cream cakes in the bakery freezer case or freezer section of your local grocery store or order online using the product locator at ILoveIceCreamCakes.com.
Strawberry Ice Cream Cake
- 1 Carvel Lil’ Love Strawberry Ice Cream Crunchie Cake
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp white chocolate pudding mix vanilla can also be used
- 5 strawberries
- In a medium bowl,using a handheld mixer, whip together the heavy cream, powdered sugar and pudding beat until stiff peaks form to create the whipped cream.
- Place your whipped cream in a plastic sandwich baggie and cut a small hole in the tip. Pipe small little dollops around the edge of the ice cream cake.
- Slice strawberriest hinly and place them point side up on each dollop of whipped cream. You can place you cake back in the freezer until you are ready to serve it, or enjoy it right away.