Rice Krispies Treats are a long time favorite of mine. They are delicious and they are so fun to get creative with. Getting creative is exactly what we are doing today. Let me introduce you to my Cookie Dough Rice Krispies Treats…
My friends at Rice Krispies Treats asked me if I would like to create some delicious Rice Krispies Treats that would be perfect for sharing and enjoying this baseball season. Thank you to Rice Krispies Treats for sponsoring this post.
These Cookie Dough Rice Krispies Treats are SO darn delicious, and incredibly easy to make. No baking required! And did I mention cookie dough? Because this cookie dough is egg free, it’s totally safe to enjoy. And trust me, you will enjoy these!
Making these is simple. You will start with making up your cookie dough, which is just like making cookies, but you won’t need as many ingredients. Once your cookie dough is ready, it’s time to whip up your treats.
An eight count box of Rice Krispies Treats Squares will make 16 Cookie Dough Rice Krispies Treats. You will start by cutting each of your Rice Krispies Treats Squares in half both length and width wise.
Then it’s time to fill your Rice Krispies Treats with cookie dough. Approximately 1 tablespoon of cookie dough will go into each of your treats.
It’s just like making delicious, little cookie dough sandwiches.
So good! Now it’s time to finish them off with a little melted chocolate on top.
A little toss of sprinkles and a cute baseball pick on top, and you have a super cute, and incredibly tasty, treat ready for your next baseball game!
The chocolate takes about an hour to firm up. If you are in a rush, you could actually skip the chocolate on top, but if you have time, it’s SO good. Heck, I don’t care who wins a game if these are being served!
Cookie Dough Rice Krispies Treats
- 8 Rice Krispies Treats Squares
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate
Cookie Dough Filling
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon half and half you can use milk instead
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Start by preparing your cookie dough filling. Mix butter and sugars until well combined. Stir in half and half and vanilla, stir until well combined. Add in flour and mini chocolate chips, stirring until well combined. Mixture may be very thick.
- Cut Rice Krispies Treats Squares in half width wise, then in half again, to create four pieces from each square, which will make two cookie dough treats. Repeat with remaining Rice Krispies Treats Squares.
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon of cookie dough onto 16 of the cut Rice Krispies Treat Squares. Top each with a second cut Rice Krispies Treat. Press sandwich together gently.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions. Once melted, spoon a small amount of melted chocolate on top of a treat. Immediately place a decorative baseball pick into your treat, before the chocolate starts to set. Repeat with remaining treats. Allow chocolate to set up for approximately one hour. Store loosely covered. Enjoy!
Nutrition information is estimated as a courtesy. If using for medical purposes, please verify information using your own nutritional calculator. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
I hope your family enjoys these much as I did! Delicious Rice Krispies Treats and some baseball – sounds great to me!
Check this recipe out over on Kellogg’s Family Rewards!
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. All opinions however are mine and mine alone.