Let’s talk fudge recipes. Fudge is one of those things that is on my must have Christmas baking list. It simply isn’t Christmas without some Chocolate Walnut Fudge in my opinion. I’ve always used Eagle Brand’s Foolproof Fudge Recipe, it’s about as easy as it gets, comes together in not time and no candy thermometer required (that’s a biggie for me!). I’ve been making the same fudge recipe for years, and I’ve decided it’s time to get creative and try some new fudge recipes. Today I have three delicious but very simple fudge recipes for you, Candy Cane Fudge Recipe, Cookies And Cream Fudge Recipe and Vanilla Bean Salted Caramel Fudge Recipe.
All of these recipes are based off of the Cookies And Cream Fudge Recipe from Eagle Brand. They are all quick, simple and easy, and no candy thermometer is required – that’s my kind of fudge!
Cookies And Cream Fudge Recipe
Candy Cane Fudge Recipe
To see how I crush my candy canes, visit this post.
Vanilla Bean And Salted Caramel Fudge Recipe
All three recipes are completely delicious, but completely different – and I love that! The Vanilla Bean and Salted Caramel Fudge Recipe is probably my favorite. But, that said, it’s messy. Very messy. I used ice cream topping caramel sauce, and I think it really needs a homemade caramel sauce. I was pretty certain about that while making it, but I wanted to try this really easy version just to see if it would work out. Flavor wise it’s amazing, but it’s just kind of gooey and messy. To me that is perfectly fine, it’s just a challenge for packaging up, displaying or gift giving. So if nothing else, make a batch and just eat it yourself. I won’t tell anyone. 🙂 You could also omit the caramel and just make a vanilla bean fudge. It would be awesome with walnuts in it (I love walnuts in fudge!).
All of these recipes are made with Eagle Brand. I have an awesome Eagle Brand giveaway going on right now that includes a KitchenAid Stand Mixer! It ends in a few hours, so don’t walk, run (or just click) over to this post and enter to win before it closes on the evening of December 5th, 2013.
Three Easy Fudge Recipes
- 3 6 oz. packages white chocolate baking squares
- 1 14 oz. can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon sea salt depending on taste
- 1/2 cup approximately, you can use more or less of caramel sauce (ice cream topping)
- 2-4 vanilla beans
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract.
- Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- Scrape seeds out of vanilla beans and sit aside.
- Melt white chocolate squares with sweetened condensed milk in heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla seeds and vanilla extract
- Spread a about 1/3 of fudge evenly in prepared pan.
- Spread caramel sauce over fudge in pan.
- Sprinkle half of salt over caramel sauce.
- Spread remaining fudge over caramel sauce.
- Sprinkle remaining salt over the top of fudge.
- Chill for 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper. Cut into squares. It will be messy!
Yum. Fudge. Want more fudge recipes? Follow my Fabulous Fudge Board on Pinterest, and check out some of these delicious options from other bloggers…