I am thrilled to have another great guest post for you today. My fellow bloggers have been so awesome at helping me out the past few weeks as I get back in gear after a really crazy few weeks. Today Erin from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts is here sharing a recipe for Nutella Mousse Cups.
Erin is much more versatile in the kitchen than I am (there’s a reason you only see one meal recipe for every 100 dessert recipes on here!). She has amazing recipes for everything from an early morning breakfast to a late night dessert and everything in between. Let me share some of my personal favorites with you.
Chipotle Chicken Meatball Sliders
I think I could just sit at Erin’s house and eat all the live long day. Everything she makes would hit the spot. I will turn it over to Erin now and let her share her recipe with you!
Hi everyone! I’m Erin and I write over at Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts. Christi has had so much on her plate this summer, I wanted to help relieve some of the stress. So I am here today to share with you one of my all time favorite desserts…..and it involves Nutella.
I don’t know about where you live, but here in Colorado it is crazy hot. The high is 100 degrees tomorrow. I am in no mood to turn on the oven, but I still want to have dessert. These Nutella Mousse Cups are perfect. Plus they have a Biscoff crust, so can you really go wrong? Last fall I made Biscoff Mousse Cream Pie, and I just couldn’t help myself but see how Nutella Mousse would be. Trust me when I say, you need to try this! My 7 year old went crazy for it, there were no leftovers after I took them to a friends house!
Nutella Mousse Cups
- ½ package 4 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup Nutella
- 1 Tbls milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container 8 oz cool whip
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ package Biscoff Cookies
- ? cup Biscoff Spread
- Using a small food processor, crush Biscoff cookies. Dump into a bowl, and mix with the Biscoff spread. It will come together like wet sand.
- Spoon 1-2 Tbls into the bottom of 10 small glasses. Gently press the crumbs into the bottom of the glass.
- Prepare the mousse: In the bowl of an electric mixer combine cream cheese, Nutella, and milk. Beat until smooth. Slowly add the powdered sugar, and mix until fully incorporated. Using a spatula, fold in the cool whip. Spoon (or pipe) the mousse into the cups.
- Prepare the whipped cream: In the bowl of an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream for 3-4 minutes until you get soft peaks. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla. Whip for an additional minute, or until stiff peaks.
- Dollop cream on the mousse. Garnish with a Biscoff cookie, if desired.
Thanks Christi for having me, and I hope things calm down soon! Please stop by Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts to say Hi!
THANK YOU ERIN! Make sure you head over to Dinner, Dishes, and Desserts and check out all of Erin’s recipes. Get ready to make a long list of favorites. 🙂