Halloween Dessert Table Ideas – Bites From Other Blogs

While looking for fun Halloween recipes to share, I keep coming across the most amazing dessert tables and ideas that are too cute not to share.   Spooky eats and sweet treats?   Yes please!   If it was socially acceptable I’d have my home decorated for Halloween year round!  Heck, I may even be secretly hoping that one day my spooky, dark and all things scary loving daughter will find her prince charming and decide on a Halloween wedding (and a Nightmare Before Christmas shower), in which case we will simply have to create the greatest Halloween dessert table ever.

Check out these scary and sweet Halloween desert party table ideas from bakers, bloggers and party designers around the web…

Halloween Glam from The Tomkat Studio

Happy Halloween Party Collection From Anna And Blue Paperie

Pink, black, white & silver Halloween table by Torie Jayne (loving the pink!)

Love At First Bite By Sweets Indeed

Bats & Bones Halloween Dessert Table By Sandra Downie Event Designs At Save The Date 4 Cupcakes

Halloween Party Collection From Shindig Parties To Go

Totally Target Halloween Dessert Table From Shauna Younge

Halloween Dessert Table From Swank Sweets Blog

Happy Halloween Design Collection From Anders Ruff

Halloween Dessert Table From Honey Bee Sweeterie

Rustic Halloween Dessert Table From Save The Date 4 Cupcakes & Posh Pixels Design Studio

Halloween Dessert Table From Mon Tresor

Pink-O-Ween From Pizzazzerie at Amy Atlas Designs

Halloween Party Dessert Table From Creative Cakes & Custom Toppers

Nightmare Before Christmas Dessert Bar From Offbeat Mama

Nightmare Before Christmas Party From Avery And Augustine

Eerie Elegance From Gwynn Wasson Designs at HGTV

Spooky Dessert Table From Katie Cassidy at Celebrations At Home

Halloween Harvest Treats Table From Nina Designs At Celebrations At Home

Hocus Focus Halloween Party From Jackie Culmer At Hostess With The Mostess

Vintage Style Monster Mash Bash From Spaceships And Laser Beams At Hostess With The Mostess

Sunday Funday Halloween Dessert Table From Party Box Design At Hostess With The Mostess

Halloween Candy Buffet From Children’s Party Network

Spooky Chic Halloween Dessert Table From Simply Sweet Dessert Designs

Pumpkin Patch Party From Kami Buchanan Custom Designs

Halloween Party From Love To Celebrate

Comments

Please never invite me to any party with a beautiful snack table like these! After eating any of these snacks, I would put the little ribbons and tags in my purse. And maybe even pick them out of the trash, too. They are too cute to throw away, and I know how much time and thought that goes into the little details. Yep, I’d look like a crazy fool at these parties.

We must be long lost sisters or something cause I would love to have my house decorated for it all year long too! I’m bookmarking this to come back to for ideas. Love it!

I’m so glad you posted these! My dear friend has a Halloween party every year, and these will be great for her to look at. I will definitely pass the link on :). Thanks!

I just wanted to say that everything looks so great and has definetly got me in the mood for halloween this year. Cant wait to try some of the recipes out. LOVE IT ALL

can some one help me I have tried to melt the candy melt in the micowave and in a blow over boiling water and I cant get it to melt and be soupy it to thich ,I have add oil but still the same HELP ME PLEASE

Maggie, you may want to get yourself some paramount crystals. They help thin out the chocolate and make it much more workable. A little bag lasts a long time and can really make a difference. You can get it at most baking supply stores, and if you Google “paramount crystals” you can find it at a number of places online, including Amazon. Good luck!

1. [...] 5. Severed Head You'll need a face mold for this. Place a layer of plastic wrap in the mold, then pour in a no-bake dessert. Use something like a gelatin dessert or no-bake cheesecake. After it has set, spread a puddle of strawberry or raspberry jam or sauce on a serving plate. Unmold the face on top of that. There you have five easy, fun, and disgusting desserts for your next Halloween party. Even though these look gross, they taste terrific. Try them for yourself and see. Bone Appetit! Want to see pictures? For more Halloween party food ideas, visit http://halloweenpartystuff.net/halloween-cake-ideas-five-disgusting-desserts/Halloween is the one holiday where your imagination can run wild. In addition to making food taste g…her. [...]