I have a fun Halloween giveaway to kick off the week for you (GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED, THANK YOU!). A great big giant packed full of Halloween fun giveaway from the folks at Kraft Foods. Check out all these great goodies, so many great things I could barely squeeze them all into the photo…
Halloween Oreos and Jet Puffed Marshmallows – two of my holiday (or anytime) favorites for sure!!! This week I will be sharing fun ways that I’ve used the kit that Kraft gave to me, starting with this deliciously spooky dessert using Kraft Jell-O. It’s not odd to have cake on the brain around here, but we decided to switch it up. And have some brain on our cake…
My daughter loved this project. It turns out a Jell-O brain is quite the hit. It was easy to make and a great instruction book is included with the kit, which provides you with a few variations on this. We went with simple strawberry Jell-O and the mold.
And we put our Jell-O Brain on top of a cake that I frosted with white frosting and then dripped a little extra red frosting over. SO simple. This is a great way to turn a rather plain dessert into a perfect party table centerpiece.
This would be so much fun at a Halloween party.
GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED! THANK YOU!
Would you like to win your own Creating A Spook-Tacular Halloween With Kraft Kit? Check out the list of fun eats, treats and extras that it includes…
- NEW! JET-PUFFED MARSHMALLOW (PumpkinSpiceMALLOWS, GhostMALLOWS JUMBO PumpkinMALLOWS): JET-PUFFED is celebrating Halloween with three holiday inspired varieties. Have Fun with Your Yum by visiting their Facebook Community to get recipes, coupons, new product news and tips!
- JELL-O Molds (Halloween brain mold and JIGGLERS Halloween mold): Create a spook-tacular JELL-O brain mold and some ghoulish JELL-O JIGGLERS to help make your Halloween frightfully fun! You can purchase both molds online from the Kraft store—each mold comes with recipe ideas that you can share with neighbors and friends this Halloween. We’re including strawberry and orange JELL-O to use to make these spooky molds, but you can use whatever flavor you want.
- Halloween OREO cookies: Check out the dressed up orange creme OREO cookies this season. You can find “Boo-rific” shapes on the side of each OREO cookie: a witch, pumpkin, ghost, black cat or bats. OREO is also excited to show off refreshed packaging for Halloween—with a group of witches brewing up the orange creme!
- NEW! VELVEETA Cheesy Potatoes (Au Gratin and Bacon Scalloped): In between those snacks and sweets, make sure you check out the smooth & creamy Liquid Gold of VELVEETA cheese sauce on 100% real potatoes. This will be a side dish the whole family will be sure to love.
- NEW! PHILADELPHIA Indulgence Cinnamon and Dulce de Leche: Dive into two new flavors of PHILADELPHIA Indulgence, Dulce de Leche and Cinnamon. Luscious caramel and sweet cinnamon are combined with the creamy smoothness of PHILADELPHIA cream cheese to give you a unique taste experience. And pairing them with crisp, fall apples is just the beginning. If you can dream it, you can dip it.
- orange casserole dish
- kid’s Halloween apron
- Halloween serving dish
- pumpkin party picks
- glow-in-the-dark Halloween cups
Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me and has provided me with a gift of equal value for review. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by Love From The Oven.
To enter, use the Rafflecopter Widget below. Open to US Residents Only. One winner will be selected at random on 10/17/12. Good luck!