Ready for another delicious no bake, easy to make treat, that is perfect for summer? How about a Graham Cracker Éclair “Cake”?
This is so easy, let me show you how it’s made.
You only need a few ingredients to make this sweet summer dessert. HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding, milk, COOL WHIP Whipped Topping and BAKER’S ONE BOWL Chocolate Frosting. After combining your JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding and milk, you stir in your COOL WHIP. After that it’s simply a matter of layering your ingredients, chilling and finishing with some chocolate frosting.
This is one of those desserts that wonderfully combines some very classic dessert flavors, brings out the best in each of them, and then blends them together incredibly well. If you are looking for a great dessert that you can pull together in no time, without heating up the kitchen, this recipe from Kraft is a great option for you.
Here’s the recipe for you…
Graham Cracker Éclair “Cake”
- 1 pkg. 3.4 oz. JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 15 graham crackers broken crosswise in half (30 squares), divided
- 1 tub 8 oz. COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 cup BAKER'S ONE BOWL Chocolate Frosting
- BEAT pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. Meanwhile, cover bottom of 8-inch square pan with graham squares, overlapping squares as needed to form even layer.
- STIR COOL WHP into pudding. Spread half over graham squares in pan; cover with 10 of the remaining graham squares. Repeat layers of pudding mixture and graham squares.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours. Spread with BAKER'S ONE BOWL Chocolate Frosting.
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind. Variation
Prepare using 1 pkg. (1 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding, fat-free milk and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping. Shortcut
Substitute 1 cup ready-to-spread chocolate frosting for the BAKER'S ONE BOWL Chocolate Frosting.
If you enjoy this recipe, some other recipes that you might want to try include…
Check back soon and I will share some fun serving ideas that you can use with this recipe over the summer.
Kraft Dessert Recipes are a sure-fire way to sweeten up summer get-togethers!
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Kraft via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Kraft.