Slutty Brownies are the ultimate indulgence! Brownie batter layered onto Oreos and chocolate chip cookie dough creates sweet treats that are guaranteed to win you friends.
Why choose between brownies and cookies when you can have both? Slutty Brownies are part brownie, part cookie bar and entirely delicious.
A layer of chocolate chip cookie dough, topped with Oreos then covered with brownie batter, this is a next level dessert recipe that’s an instant hit whenever I make it. No one can resist a Slutty Brownie!
Why are they called Slutty Brownies?
I’m not sure who decided to call these layered brownie bars “Slutty Brownies” originally but I have to admit the name is fitting.
These brownies hold nothing back! They’re not afraid to flaunt their decadence and, let’s be honest, no one’s going to turn down a chance to enjoy a Slutty Brownie. These brownies KNOW they’re delicious and they’re not ashamed.
This brownie recipe is also, well . . . extremely easy. (Sorry, mom!)
The name might make you giggle but I get it: If you’re baking for a church potlock, school party or your sister’s baby shower, though, you might not want to walk in and declare you’ve brought something called “Slutty Brownies.”
You could also name them Brownie Cookie Bars, Oreo Chocolate Chip Brownies, or any other moniker you like. Whatever you call them, Slutty Brownies are a guaranteed hit!
How to Make Slutty Brownies
This brownie recipe takes three of life’s best things and combines them to one incredibly rich and decadent dessert. Slutty brownies require just three ingredients:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Brownie Batter
You spread the cookie dough in a brownie pan, cover it in a layer of Oreo cookies then top the whole thing with chocolate brownie batter. Bake, cool, slice and enjoy!
Told you it was simple.
Easy Slutty Brownies
To make Slutty Brownies easy, you can use your favorite boxed brownie mix and refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough. When you go this route you only have one bowl to clean up, and minimal measuring to be done.
I almost always turn to brownies when I need an impressive dessert that doesn’t require a lot of mental effort or attention. With Slutty Brownies, you’re creating a rich and tasty dessert with lots of layers but without the attention that a layered cake. It’s great to have such a quick show stopping dessert recipe in your collection for those times when you need to come up with something great… FAST!
These look like regular brownies when you first pull them out of the oven! Then, you slice them into bars revealing the layers of Oreo and Chocolate Chip cookies underneath. They look so impressive that no one will guess how easy these bars are to make.
We all loved the variety of textures you get in Slutty Brownies, too. A chewy cookie, fudgey brownie and the creamy Oreo center altogether makes for one satisfying dessert!
More easy dessert recipes
Who among us doesn’t need a few easy dessert recipes like Slutty Brownies up their sleeve? After you make these, you’ll want to check out Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars, Buckeye Brownies, and these Easy Oreo Cheesecake Bars, too!
A dessert bar everyone goes nuts over, this combination of layered chocolate chip cookies, Oreos and brownie batter is as easy as can be.
- 1 package refrigerated cookie dough approxiately 16oz size
- 16 Oreos Double Stuff work great
- 1 package standard brownie mix approximately 16-18oz
- ingredients as called for on brownie mix package
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×9 inch caking pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Press cookie dough into bottom of pan to form an even layer that covers the entire bottom of pan. Place oreos onto cookie dough.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Pour over the top of cookie dough and brownies. Gently spread evenly to completely cover Oreos.
- Bake for approxmiately 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Place on a wire cooling rack to cool for at least one hour prior to cutting and serving. Store tightly covered.