Looking to take your pumpkin muffins, or pumpkin bread, to another level? Biscoff. It’s like a magical BFF to pumpkin.
Biscoff is magical with pumpkin. They compliment each other wonderfully. A few years ago I made Biscoff Pumpkin Bread, complete with a crunchy, buttery, Biscoff cookie topping. To this day it’s one of my all time favorite blog recipes.
Muffins are kind of my love language, or at least how I keep the busy weekday mornings peaceful – both girls are always happy to start the day with a muffin and some fruit. So I made this yummy bread in muffin form, but skipped the cookie topping. I’m not THAT cool of a mom. Sorry girls.
If your family loves pumpkin, you’ve got to try these. Even if you don’t think Biscoff is your ‘thing’, it is a fantastic flavor compliment to the pumpkin and spices you’ll find in these muffins. Serious deliciousness.
- 1 1/2 Cups White Whole Wheat or All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp + Pumpkin Pie Spice (we like our pumpkin spicy so some may like less)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cups Canned Pumpkin not pumpkin pie mix
- 1/3 cup Applesauce
- 1/4 cup Biscoff Spread
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- Walnuts or pecans as desired
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Line a 12 count muffin pan with muffin liners.
- Combine all dry ingredients in bowl and stir to combine.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients until combined - do not over mix.
- Scoop mixture into muffin liners.
- Bake for approximately 18-22 minutes or until muffins spring back when lightly touched and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
I hope your family enjoys these as much as we do!