A quick and easy no bake sweet and salty treat for you this morning. Chocolate covered pretzels. I almost always default to these if I’m bringing a treat somewhere and am short on time. People are always amazed and think they must be so hard to make when in reality I think they are possibly the easiest item to create! Let me show you…
And like most things, you can change the look so easily just by using different sprinkles, chocolate or sugar toppers. The process is the same, you just use different color chocolate coatings, sprinkles and sugar decorations.
Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Video
Halloween Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- 16 ounces Snyder's Of Hanover Old Tyme Pretzels
- 16 ounces Wilton melts, Candiquik or other candy coating use whatever color and flavor you prefer
- Assorted Sprinkles
- Melt Candiquik Wilton or other chocolate coating according to package directions.
- Line two baking sheets with wax or parchment paper.
- Working one pretzel at a time, dip your pretzel into your melted Candiquik or other candy coating. Tap pretzel gently to shake off excess candy coating.
- Before chocolate coating sets, immediately sprinkle with sprinkles of choice.
- Gently place pretzels on wax paper to allow to dry, approximately 20 minutes. Repeat with remaining pretzels. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Nutrition information is estimated as a courtesy. If using for medical purposes, please verify information using your own nutritional calculator. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.