This delicious and EASY RAVIOLI LASAGNA recipe is perfect for feeding the family on a busy night. Quicker than traditional lasagna, this ravioli lasagna recipe can be made using any type of frozen ravioli your family likes.
We are only a month away from starting back to school here in Arizona and I’m already preparing for the busy weeknights. This RAVIOLI LASAGNA is one of those meals where you can keep the ingredients on hand and pull it together quickly and easily.
Who’s ready for dinner?
RAVIOLI LASAGNA RECIPE
While we love lasagna, even with no bake noodles it can be a bit more involved to make on a busy weeknight than I would prefer. Ravioli Lasagna gives you the same great flavors, but it a quicker and easier way.
Pair this easy recipe with a salad and a loaf of bread and you’ve got a dinner that tastes like Sunday night, that can be made on a busy Thursday night.
This Easy Ravioli Lasagna is perfect when you are craving comfort food, but don’t have hours to spend in the kitchen. It has all the delicious and familiar flavors of traditional lasagna, but it is SO much easier to make. You really can’t go wrong with this flavorful dinner recipe.
EASY LASAGNA RECIPE
This easy lasagna recipe can be assembled in minutes, and you can pick up everything you need at your local Kroger store.
Feel free to pick up whatever frozen ravioli and spaghetti sauce your family likes in order to make this recipe.
To assemble your lasagna you simply layer your pasta sauces, frozen ravioli and a cheese mixture. It only takes about 5-10 minutes to put it together and then into the oven it goes.
When I’m really busy, I appreciate a recipe that doesn’t require a lot of measuring and multiple dishes. To keep this recipe simple most ingredients are standard size containers and you only need one bowl!
One of the things I love most about this recipe is that it reheats well, and we can usually get two meals out of it. Pair it with a premade salad and some bread, and you have an incredible meal that took just minutes to make.
Dishes To Go With Easy Lasagna
Looking for some recipes to go along with this? Here are some great option!
- Grandma’s Italian Bread
- Everyday Italian Salad
- Copycat Olive Garden Salad
- Easy Tiramisu
- Chocolate Lasagna
- Homemade Tomato Basil Sauce is a great option if you want a from scratch sauce.
EASY RAVIOLI LASAGNA
EASY RAVIOLI LASAGNA
- 2 15oz Jars Pasta Sauces Of Your Choice
- 2 1 lb Bags Frozen Ravioli Use approximately two 1 pound size bags
- 1 15-15 oz Container Ricotta Cheese approximately 2 cups
- 1 15-16 oz Bag Mozzarella Cheese divided
- 1 8 oz Bag Parmesan or Italian Cheese Mix
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Parsley fresh or dried
- ½ to 1 tsp salt
- ½ to 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Spray a 13x9 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread approximately ½ jar of Pasta Sauce in baking dish. Arrange frozen ravioli in a single layer over the pasta sauce (I had about 15 ravioli in my layer).
- In a separate bowl combine ricotta cheese, half of the mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, egg, parsley, salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Spread the mixture over the frozen ravioli layer.
- Top with remaining half jar of Pasta Sauce. Arrange another layer of frozen ravioli on top of pasta sauce. Spread remaining jar of Pasta Sauce over the ravioli. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to sit for 10-20 minutes prior to serving. Garnish with parsley, basil or parmesan cheese if desired.
I hope your family enjoys this delicious and easy ravioli lasagna as much as ours does.
Originally published September 2017. Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Kroger. All opinions however are mine and mine alone.