This delicious and easy ravioli lasagna recipe is perfect for feeding the family on those chilly, and busy, fall nights.
Fall is my favorite time of year. I love when the days start to cool down, the nights have a chill in air and the leaves start changing colors. It’s a time of year when I want to pull out the cozy plaid blankets and curl up on the couch with my family. And then I remember that my family is usually going in four different directions in the fall. Sports and activities are in full swing, nightly homework is a given and sometimes we can seem like ships passing in the sea of fall.
My favorite way to combat the chaos that the season brings is to make sure we have a few family dinners each week, and comfort food is always on the menu. Even if it’s only 20 minutes, it’s that time to touch base and connect. And on those nights that we have conflicting schedules, I feel better if I can make sure there is warm and hearty meal available, even if it has to be reheated for a late dinner.
With time short and commitments long, I need delicious recipes that I can pull together quickly. This Easy Ravioli Lasagna is perfect when you are craving comfort food on a crisp autumn night, but don’t have hours to spend in the kitchen. This Easy Ravioli Lasagna has all the delicious and familiar flavors of traditional lasagna, but it is SO much easier to make. You really can’t go wrong with this flavorful fall dinner recipe.
This easy lasagna recipe can be assembled in minutes, and you can pick up everything you need at your local Kroger store. I love their HemisFares line of products. HemisFares items are imported from countries like Jamaica, Japan, Italy and Spain, so you can experience authentic tastes from around the world right in your own home. With a few HemisFares products, you can have quick and easy comfort food, packed full of flavor. To make it even better, from now until October 10th the Kroger Family of Stores has a 5x digital savings event with Our Brands digital coupons and you can save over $100 in digital coupons!
For this Easy Ravioli Lasagna I used HemisFares Frozen Mozzarella & Spinach Ravioli paired with both HemisFares Tomato & Leek Pasta Sauce and HemisFares Cherry Tomato And “Aceto Balsamico Di Modena 16” Pasta Sauce. The great thing about this recipe is that you can use any of the delicious sauces!
To assemble your lasagna you simply layer your pasta sauces, frozen ravioli and a cheese mixture. It only takes about 5-10 minutes to put it together and then into the oven it goes. When I’m really busy, I appreciate a recipe that doesn’t require a lot of measuring and multiple dishes. To keep this recipe simple most ingredients are standard size containers and you only need one bowl!
One of the things I love most about this recipe is that it reheats well, and we can usually get two meals out of it. Pair it with a premade salad and some bread, and you have an incredible meal that took just minutes to make. If you’d like to go with a homemade tomato sauce, I’d recommend this Homemade Tomato Basil Sauce recipe.
EASY RAVIOLI LASAGNA
EASY RAVIOLI LASAGNA
- 2 Jars HemisFares Pasta Sauces Of Your Choice
- 2 Bags HemisFares Frozen Ravioli - Mozzarella & Spinach or Rustici With Porchini Mushrooms
- 1 15-15 oz Container Ricotta Cheese approximately 2 cups
- 1 15-16 oz Bag Mozzarella Cheese divided
- 1 8 oz Bag Parmesan or Italian Cheese Mix
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Parsley fresh or dried
- ½ to 1 tsp salt
- ½ to 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Spray a 13x9 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread approximately ½ jar of HemisFares Pasta Sauce in baking dish. Arrange frozen ravioli in a single layer over the pasta sauce (I had about 15 ravioli in my layer). In a separate bowl combine ricotta cheese, half of the mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, egg, parsley, salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Spread the mixture over the frozen ravioli layer. Top with remaining half jar of HemisFares Pasta Sauce. Arrange another layer of frozen ravioli on top of pasta sauce. Spread remaining jar of HemisFares Pasta Sauce over the ravioli. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to sit for 10-20 minutes prior to serving. Garnish with parsley, basil or parmesan cheese if desired.
I hope your family enjoys this delicious and easy ravioli lasagna as much as ours does. It’s especially good on a chilly fall night. Make sure to visit your local Kroger store before October 10th to take advantage of their 5x digital savings event where you can download participating Our Brands digital coupons and save over $100!
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Kroger. All opinions however are mine and mine alone.