This easy Starbucks Pumpkin Bread is a delicious way to start a fall day, or a perfect afternoon snack with a cup of coffee. If you love the Pumpkin Loaf at Starbucks, then this Starbucks Pumpkin Bread recipe is for you!
Pumpkin bread is one of my all time favorite foods. The taste, the texture, the amazing smell while it’s baking – I love them all. And I especially love the pumpkin bread at Starbucks, so I had to make a copycat version at home. That means we get to enjoy this delicious pumpkin loaf all the time, and I get to share it with you, so you can as well!
Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Bread
Making this moist Starbucks pumpkin bread recipe is quick and easy. Everything can be mixed in one bowl, in about five minutes time. About an hour from now, you can be eating a slice of this delicious bread that tastes like the pumpkin bread at Starbucks! I highly suggest trying a slice served warm, with butter. It’s an absolute treat.
Ingredients At A Glance (printable recipe found below)
- Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Vegetable Oil
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Optional – Walnuts, Pecans or Chocolate Chips
Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Recipe Directions At A Glance – Printable Recipe Found Below
To make this flavorful fall bread, wet ingredients are combined.
Then the dry ingredients are added in, it’s given a mix, then into a loaf pan it goes.
It doesn’t get much easier!
Is Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Vegan?
No, this bread recipe is not vegan. But I do have a great Vegan Pumpkin Bread recipe if that is what you are looking for. While not vegan, this recipe is dairy free.
Does Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Have Nuts?
In stores, the pumpkin bread at Starbucks does not have nuts. However when you make it at home, you can absolutely add them if you like! One cup of chopped walnuts or pecans would be a great addition to this recipe.
Other Delicious Recipes
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Pumpkin Blondies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Cupcakes
- All of my Pumpkin Recipes
Starbucks Copycat Recipes
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Starbucks Pumpkin Scones Recipe
- Starbucks Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipe
Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
- Loaf Pan
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Grease and prepare a 8.5" x 4.5" loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, sugars and vanilla. Beat well to combine.
- Add pumpkin and oil and mix well to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to liquid ingredients and mix until well combined, but do not over mix.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean and center feels firm to the touch.