M&M Chocolate Cookies are always a favorite. One of the best things about chocolate M&M cookies, aside from their great taste, is that you can change them up with different varieties of holiday M&M candies! So grab a bag of M&Ms and whip up a batch of these delicious and EASY chocolate chocolate chip M&M cookies for your family and friends!
Halloween M&M Cookies
If you love a rich, chocolatey cookie, then these double chocolate M&M cookies are perfect for you.
This easy drop chocolate cookie recipe comes together in a matter of minutes, and no dough chilling is required!
While traditional M&Ms always work in the recipe, with so many fun Halloween and Fall M&Ms on store shelves, feel free to get creative and pick whatever M&Ms strike your fancy!
Halloween M&M varieties vary from year to year, and even from store to store. Stores like Walmart and Target often have exclusive flavors, so you are likely to find different kinds at different stores.
Make sure to also try my rich and chocolatey Easy Halloween Cupcakes!
For these cookies, I used the Ghoul’s Mix M&Ms.
Ghoul’s Mix (Milk Chocolate M&Ms)
Creepy Cocoa Mix
These are AMAZING if you are a crunch fan, definitely my favorite of the season.
Ghoul’s Mix (Peanut Butter)
Chocolate Halloween Cookies
Making these Chocolate M&M Halloween Cookies is very straight forward. Dry ingredients are combined in one bowl, and wet ingredients are mixed with an electric mixer. Make sure you take 2-3 minutes to really cream your butter and sugar together until very light and fluffy. Then everything is mixed together, cookies are scooped, baked and devoured! These cookies disappear FAST!
More Great Fall Cookies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Soft Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Soft Gingerbread Cookies
- M&M Brownies
M&M Halloween Chocolate Cookies
Halloween Chocolate M&M Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1¼ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup dark cocoa powder regular cocoa powder can be used
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. coarse salt regular salt can be used
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup Holiday M&Ms
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- 2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the butter and sugar. Beat together on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes. Blend in the eggs one at a time, scraping down the bowl as needed. Mix in the cocoa powder until well blended.
- 3. Add the flour, salt and baking powder to the bowl and mix on low speed just until incorporated. Fold in the M&M candies and chocolate chips with a spatula.
- 4. Dough may be thick, stir until just combined.
- 5. Using a standard size cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough onto cookie sheets. To make 36 cookies, 12 cookies should fit onto each sheet.
- 6. Bake for approx 10 minutes. Let cool for 5-10 minutes on cookie sheets, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Nutrition information is estimated as a courtesy. If using for medical purposes, please verify information using your own nutritional calculator. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
How much will 2.5 cup flour be in grams ?
Christi Johnstone says
All measurements I use and give are done so in cups, I do not measure as most American home cooks do not measure. A quick google search shows 128 g per cup of dry ingredients, but again, when I created this recipe it was not by weight, so I can’t speak to how accurate that would be. Spooning flour into cups and leveling is how I measure.
Christi Johnstone says
They are cookies, they are not supposed to be like cake batter at all, if it’s thick, you are on the right track. Bake them and enjoy! 🙂