This jelly bean bark takes just minutes to make and it is such a fun treat for any holiday or occasion. Today’s batch of jelly bean bark is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
Check out how quick and easy this jelly bean bark is to make. It does take about 30 minutes to set up in the refrigerator, but the jelly bean bark itself can easily be made in five minutes or less.
Jelly Bean Bark
The fun thing about this easy jelly bean bark recipe is that you could use it for any holiday or occasion. Just switch the candy coating colors, as well as the color of your sprinkles and jelly beans.
This is a great treat to make with the kids. I hear it can even be used as Leprechaun bait. Just saying.
Jelly Bean Bark Recipe
- 1 16 oz package white or vanilla candy coating or almond bark
- 1 12 oz package green candy coating melts
- 1-2 tbsp green or green and white sprinkles
- Approximately 30 green Brach's Jelly Beans
- To make your bark, start by melting your candy coating melts in two separate bowls according to the directions on the packages.
- Once melted, place large spoonfuls of melted candy coating onto a baking sheet that has been lined with wax paper or a silicone baking mat. Use all of the candy coating, creating almost a patchwork of candy coating colors.
- Using a knife, gently swirl all of the melted candy coating together. You do not want to over mix or the candy coating will turn orange, but instead gently swirl the knife throughout the candy coating.
- Immediately place green jelly beans into candy coating, giving them a gentle push to embed them into the candy coating.
- Sprinkle assorted sprinkles over candy coating.
- Chill for at least two hours (if pressed for time you can get away with 30 minutethan break apart by hand or with a knife. Pieces can be large or small, whatever works for your needs.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Pin this recipe to save it!
Looking for more jelly bean recipe ideas? Check these out!
Easy Baked makes some adorable Jelly Bean Cookies.
The Lady Behind The Current has a really fun Jelly Bean Fudge recipe.
A Spicy Perspective has some fun Preggy Punch Mocktails made with jelly beans.
The View From Great Island has some darling Easy Jelly Bean Flower Cookies.
And if you are looking for more fun bark ideas, check out some of my other fun candy bark recipes!
Have a sweet day!
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Brach’s. All opinions however are mine and mine alone.