If you love peanut butter cookies, you are going to want to make these Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies! A deliciously perfect peanut butter cookie, loaded with Snickers, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and peanuts. These might be some of the best peanut butter cookies I’ve ever had, and that’s not something I say often! You’re not you when you’re hungry, so have a peanut butter Snickers cookie!
While I love peanut butter cookies, they’ve never been a go-to cookie for me. They can be, to be honest, be a bit boring to me. I like stuff in my cookies. I like to chew. These cookies solve that problem. While I didn’t add caramel bits, that would be a fantastic addiction to these Snickers Cookies to really round out the Snickers flavors.
I used the Snickers Baking Bites in these, but you can also just chop up Snickers. It seems like we always have about 3.2 million Snickers minis leftover after Halloween or any other candy-filled event, so it’s nice to have a way to put them to great use. I find the Baking Bites to be a bit big, so I actually still chop them up a bit. But because I chop them up, you get a little caramel overload onto the baking pan sometimes. Not a bad thing, but this is certainly a recipe you are going to want to use a silicon baking mat or parchment paper with. Nobody likes scrubbing caramel off a baking sheet.
Are you ready to make some Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies? Let’s do this!
Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies
- 1 cups and 1/2 creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cups and 3/4 all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp and 1/2 baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt I recommend Maldon sea salt flakes
- 2 cups cut up Snickers Bars or Snickers Baking Bites
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- With a mixer, beat together peanut butter, softened butter and sugars until creamy and well combined. Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until creamy.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt to mixture and mix until just combined. Fold in Snickers, peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Scoop cookies onto a cookie sheet that has been lined with a silicone mat. Each scoop should hold approximately 2 tablespoons of dough.
- Bake for approximately 12 to 14 minutes. Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool on a wire cooling rack, but remain on baking sheet, for at least five minutes. Remove from baking sheet, serve and enjoy!
- YIELD: Approximately three dozen cookies
Check out all of the cookie recipes on this site!
I hope you enjoy these cookies. If you want more recipes with Snickers, make sure to check out my Snickers Recipe Collection! It’s packed full of over 50 recipes made with Snickers or Snickers flavors!
Originally Published January 2017