Quick, easy and delicious, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Fudge recipe will be a hit with your friends and family! If you are a chocolate fanatic who also loves peanut butter, you’re going to want to add this recipe to your collection!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
This one pot fudge recipe makes a creamy chocolate fudge base, with a swirl of peanut butter. It’s topped with peanut butter cups, peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. To make it even better, it only takes a few minutes to make a batch of this chocolate peanut butter fudge!
Eagle Brand Fudge
For as long as I can remember, I’ve made Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk fudge. I grew up watching my mother and grandmothers make incredible fudge by combining Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk and chocolate chips. It’s so easy, yet the result is absolutely magical. Thank you to Eagle Brand for sponsoring this post.
Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk is made from just milk and sugar, and it’s the perfect base for delicious fudge, as well as countless other recipes! Their Foolproof Chocolate Fudge recipe is a classic, and I love to get creative with it. That’s exactly what we are doing today.
To celebrate National Chocolate Day, I’m sharing my favorite Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Fudge recipe. You are going to love this recipe! All of the ingredients, including Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, are easy to find at your local grocery store.
How To Make Fudge
If you’ve never made fudge before, you will love how easy it is to make.
For this recipe, Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk is combined with chocolate chips, and they are melted together either on the stovetop or in the microwave.
The mixture is removed from the stove or microwave, and vanilla and peanut butter are stirred in.
Next the fudge mixture is transferred to a pan, and is topped with peanut butter cups, peanut butter chips and chocolate chips.
Then it’s into the fridge to chill.
That is all there is to it. It’s hard to believe that something that tastes so good is so easy to make.
As I mentioned, I love to get creative with Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk! Here are a few easy variations of this chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe to try.
- Replace half the chocolate chips with peanut butter chips.
- Instead of semi-sweet chocolate chips, try using milk chocolate or dark chocolate chips.
- Stir in 1/2 – 1 cup of chopped peanuts to the fudge mixture.
- Add peanuts to the topping ingredients.
If you like this recipe, make sure to try my Scotcheroos!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Recipe
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14oz can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- dash salt
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup mini peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line an 8 or 9 inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, with edges of foil extending over the edges of the pan, to allow it to be easily removed.
- Combine Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, salt and 3 cups chocolate chips in a heavy bottomed medium size sauce pan. Stir gently to help combine. Remove from heat and immediately stir in vanilla and peanut butter. If adding peanuts, add them in at this time.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan and spread evenly. Immediately sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups, peanut butter chips and remaining chocolate chips. Gently press toppings into fudge.
- Chill for two hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting out holding foil. Cut into small squares. Store tightly covered.
I hope your friends and family love this recipe as much as mine do. Make sure to look for Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk at your local grocery store. It’s a must have baking ingredient for me. My family looks forward to fudge and magic cookie bars every holiday season, and Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk helps me create those delicious recipes – easily!
Disclosure: This recipe was sponsored by Eagle Brand. All opinions however are mine and mine alone.