Ready for a really cute winter treat that is surprisingly easy to make? Let me introduce you to Hot Cocoa Pudding Mugs…
This recipe is from Jell-O, and while they look a bit challenging to create, I promise you they are super simple. These would be so fun to serve at a party.
Jell-O even gives you a recipe option to create an “adult” version of these using some creme de cocoa or peppermint schnapps.
I had photos of the “how to” for this recipe, but unfortunately my memory card decided it was time to bid me farewell, and thus those pics are lost in a digital never never land (thankfully I was at least able to take new pics of the end result). But, luck have it, Jell-O has an AWESOME step by step video to walk you through this…
If you think these are fun, make sure to try my Hot Chocolate Brownie Cups as well!
Jell-O Hot Cocoa Pudding Mugs
Recipe used with permission from Kraft Foods
- 2-1/2 cups milk divided
- 2 env. 1/4 oz. each KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 2 oz. BAKER'S Bittersweet Chocolate melted
- 1 pkg. 3.9 oz. JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 12 miniature pretzel twists broken crosswise in half
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1/4 cup JET-PUFFED Vanilla MALLOW Bits
- Add 1-1/2 cups milk to dry gelatine in small saucepan; stir. Let stand 3 min. or until gelatine is softened. Cook and stir on medium heat 3 min. or until gelatine is completely dissolved. Remove from heat; whisk in melted chocolate. Cool 5 min.
- Beat pudding mix and remaining milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Whisk in gelatine mixture. Spoon into 24 shot glasses sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Unmold desserts onto tray just before serving. Insert pretzel half into side of each for the mug handle. Top each with 1 Tbsp. COOL WHIP and a few MALLOW Bits.
Nutrition information is estimated as a courtesy. If using for medical purposes, please verify information using your own nutritional calculator. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Chocolate Caramel Turtle Torte looks amazing!
The hot cocoa pudding mugs would be the first to get made!
Cindy Brickley says
I have got to try making those adorable mugs, I will be the talk of the town at my next gathering, hope they come out as beautiful as yours. Thank you very much for the giveaway and I hope your and your family have happy Holidays.
Donna A. says
I would make the adult version hot cocoa pudding mugs and then some s’mores pudding cookies.
Kris B says
The Chocolate Caramel Torte, you can’t go wrong with chocolate and caramel!
Awesome! Thanks so much for the give-away! Love the little pudding mugs and will be planning on making them at an upcoming December party!!
I would want to make the Chocolate Caramel Torte – yum!!
These are awesome!
Erin @ Dinners, Dishes and Desserts says
These are too cute!! These would be a hit at any winter party!
Chelsea d says
I would make the chocolate mugs they are so cute