If you go bananas for, well, bananas, then you are going to love these easy No-Bake Banana Cream Pie Bars! A delicious graham cracker crust, topped with creamy, dreamy banana pudding topped with a layer of bananas, followed by whipped topping and finished off with crushed cookies.
If you enjoy this recipe, make sure to check out my Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding recipe as well!
My husband loves banana pudding, banana cream pies, and all kinds of banana dessert recipes. He gave this recipe two thumbs up. And it’s so easy to make, check it out!
Recently the folks at Sir Bananas contacted me and asked if I would like to try their new Banana Milk, made with real milk, real bananas and has 8 essential nutrients. Thanks to Sir Bananas or sponsoring this post.
Sir Bananas is available in half gallon– Real Bananas and Real Bananas & Chocolate. Sir Bananas Monkey Mates single-serve options are perfect for on-the-go and available in Real Bananas and Chocolate & Real Bananas! Sir Bananas Bananamilk has no high-fructose corn syrup, no artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors, is gluten-free and carrageenan-free.
Banana Cream Pie Bars
- 1-1/2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 7 TBSP Butter , melted1-5.1oz. Box Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1-3/4 Cups Sir Bananas BananaMilk
- 1 8 oz Container Whipped Topping , divided equally into two
- 1-8 oz Package Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Vanilla Wafers , coarsely crushed
- 2 Bananas
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter, mix well. Press graham crackers in the bottom of an 8x8 pan and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix the instant pudding with 1¾ cups SirBananas Bananamilk and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix the condensed milk and cream cheese until smooth, set aside.
- Combine the instant pudding mixture with the cream cheese mixture, mix well. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- Pour over graham cracker crust.
- Slice bananas and place on banana mixture.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle on cookie crumbs.
- Let chill 2-3 hours.
PIN TO SAVE THIS RECIPE!
This is such a fantastic dessert for spring and summer! Head to Sir Bananas to learn more about Sir Bananas head to their website. You can visit their product finder to find Sir Bananas Bananamilk near you.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sir Bananas . The opinions and text are all mine.