This Peach Cobbler With Canned Peaches recipe is a deliciously easy way to enjoy your favorite peach filled dessert without all the peach peeling work. With a crispy buttery crust and juicy peaches in every bite, this easy peach cobbler comes together in just a matter of minutes. Get the vanilla ice cream ready, dessert will be on the table in no time!
Reasons To Make Peach Cobbler With Canned Peaches
- This recipe can be in your oven in about ten minutes time. It’s incredibly quick and easy to prepare.
- No fresh peaches? Canned peach convenience saves the day.
- When dessert is this simple, you can surprise your family with a warm bowl of peach cobbler any night of the week.
- Something magical happens when this warm cobbler is combined with a cool scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Peach Cobbler With Canned Peaches
While we all love homemade peach cobbler made with fresh peaches, it’s not a dessert I find myself making often. While my family loves peach desserts, I really don’t love peeling peaches or the taking the time to do so.
That’s why I love this easy Peach Cobbler Recipe With Canned Peaches. It literally takes ten minutes to go from pantry to oven, and the taste is amazing. I get to save time and my family gets to enjoy a scrumptious peach dessert that they love.
Easy Peach Cobbler
Canned peaches aren’t the only timesaver in this classic peach dessert. Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix lends a helping hand as well.
I love that Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix makes this SO easy and that they use delicious, quality ingredients, no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Thanks to Krusteaz for sponsoring this post.
Ingredients at a glance, full printable recipe found below.
- Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- Canned Peaches (canned in juice preferred over syrup)
Steps To Take
Steps at a glance, full printable recipe found below.
- Drain canned peaches then toss with sugar.
- Combine Krusteaz, cinnamon and milk. Add melted butter in and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into a greased pan.
- Top batter with peaches, then bake.
- Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.
- Store leftovers tightly covered in the refrigerator.
- Best when eaten within 2-3 days.
- This can be frozen, however the topping tends to get soggy. This is so quick that I recommend making it when you are ready to eat it versus freezing.
I hope your family loves this quick and easy Peach Cobbler as much as my family does.
More Easy Recipes To Try
While you’ve got that box of Krusteaz out, check out some of my other delicious recipes that also use Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix. My Hot Chocolate Pancakes, No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls, Easy Funnel Cake or Breakfast Pizza – all made with Krusteaz!
Peach Cobbler With Canned Peaches
- 29 oz canned peaches, drained two 15oz cans work perfectly as well
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup whole milk 2% or even half and half will also work
- 1/2 cup butter melted and cooled
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar* optional, for sprinkling on the top
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray an 8x8 inch baking dish with non-stick spray then set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, combine drained peaches and one cup sugar. Stir to combine. The mixture will create some liquid, this is normal.
- In a large bowl combine Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix, cinnamon and milk. Stir to combine, but do not over mix. Some tiny lumps may remain, this is fine. Pour in melted butter and stir until butter is absorbed into the batter. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Top batter with peach mixture. Place in oven and bake for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown and crust on top appears set. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Can be served warm, topped with ice cream, or at room temperature.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Krusteaz. All opinions however are mine and mine alone.