This delicious and easy pumpkin bundt cake can be whipped up in no time! If pumpkin pie and cake collided, this pumpkin cake would be the end result! I love this easy pumpkin bundt cake recipe for those times when I need a quick fall dessert.
It’s no secret that I adore bundt cakes. Bundt cakes are the best when it comes to quick and easy cakes. I mean you have to love a cake that comes out of the pan looking pretty, only to be enhanced by pouring some frosting or glaze over the top. EASY PEASY.
Pumpkin desserts are a favorite in our home. While I may make a few pumpkin recipes throughout the year, the pumpkin baking goes into full swing in September. From pies, to muffins to cakes, we love anything and everything pumpkin! While this recipe is incredibly easy, you do need one important tool, a bundt pan! I have a Wilton non-stick bundt pan that I love, and when combined with some non-stick cooking spray, I never have problems with my cakes sticking, they pop right out!
This easy pumpkin bundt cake starts with a cake mix, but you won’t be following the directions on the box for this. Can’t find a pumpkin cake mid? Don’t worry, yellow cake mix will work as well. If you do use yellow cake mix, double up on your pumpkin pie spice that is called for in the recipe. So much of the pumpkin flavor we’ve come to know and love in baked goods comes from the spices that we pair our pumpkin with.
This cake is so easy you don’t even need to worry about mixing the wet and dry ingredient separately, they can all go into the bowl together! So I guess we can call this a one-bowl pumpkin cake! After mixing ingredients together with a hand mixer, you’ll transfer your batter to a bundt pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, and bake.
After your cake has been removed from the oven and allowed to cool a bit, you can whip up your cream cheese frosting, add it to your cake, and you are ready to enjoy!
Easy Pumpkin Bundt Cake Recipe
Easy Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- 1-15.25 oz pumpkin cake mix a yellow or spice cake mix can also be used
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-15 oz can pumpkin not pumpkin pie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp and 1/2 pumpkin pie spice
- 5 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until well blended, approximately one minute with a hand mixer.
3. Pour batter into a bundt pan that has been generously sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Bake for approximately 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool approximately 10 minutes prior to transferring cake to a plate or cake stand. Allow to cool an additional 20 minutes prior to frosting, if desired.
Combine ingredients and mix with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy. If desired more milk can be added to create a thinner frosting.
Looking for more pumpkin desserts? I’ve got a few you’ll love! Let’s start with these delicious Caramel Pumpkin Cupcakes.
These pumpkin cinnamon rolls are divine!
These Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes might be one of my all time favorite pumpkin recipes!
These pumpkin brownies are always a huge hit when I make them!
Can’t get enough of pumpkin bundt cakes? Well check out this delicious Pumpkin Spice Cake from Foodie With Family.
Want to start your day with pumpkin? You have to try this delicious Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal recipe.