If you are looking for the BEST recipes using Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, look no further! I’ve put together 50 of my favorite tried and true recipes using peanut butter cups and leftover Halloween candy!
Let’s talk Halloween candy, shall we? I’m sure I’m not the only parent who has been grabbing a mini bar or two (or four, whatever) out of the bags of candy we picked up for Trick or Treaters.
We picked up two jumbo bags from Costco, and I have to say, for being a mixed bag, those bags are by no means an evenly distributed mix.
It’s like 80% Snickers and the other 20% is divided between Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Milky Ways, Butterfingers, Kit Kats, Almond Joys, Nestle Crunch, Twix and some other random things. What’s up with that? I mean Snickers are great and all, but a girl needs a few more Milky Ways.
Regardless of the mix, we almost always end up with leftover candy, and my daughters usually keep their favorites and I “buy” the rest of their candy, as they don’t really need to eat their own body weight in fun size bars.
But that means I need to figure out what to do with leftover Halloween candy. Make desserts! There are so many great recipes to use up Halloween candy, I thought I’d put together some recipe round ups to give you some great ideas for using up your leftover Halloween candy.
More Recipes Using Halloween Candy
- Recipes Using Snickers
- Recipes Using Butterfingers
- Recipes Using Whoppers
- Recipes Using Peanut Butter Cups
- Recipes Using Candy Corn
Let’s start with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, one of my favorite candies to use for baking.
Recipes Using Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups from Love From The Oven
I’ll start with a few of my own recipes using Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are hands down one of my all time favorite recipes. I’ve been making them at Christmas for probably 15 years.
I would say they are one of my top ten recipes of all times. If you are a chocolate and peanut butter lover, your life needs these, don’t question it, just make them.
Oh my, if you love peanut butter and you love magic cookies bars, you NEED these Peanut Butter Magic Cookie Bars in your life!
My Peanut Butter Ball Stuffed Cupcakes are a pretty fun way to use up those Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups as well.
This Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream might just be the best ice cream I’ve ever had.
I love a brownie cupcake, and these Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Brownie Cupcakes are crazy good.
These Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are pretty darn delicious. Peanut butter cups, pretzels and chocolate! What’s not to love?
Recipes Using Peanut Butter Cups From Around The Web
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Martini From Day Dreamer Desserts