Pumpkin Dip is a delicious way to bring festive fall flavors and fun to your table. This quick and easy recipe only takes minutes to make and is perfect with everything from gingersnaps to pretzels to apple slices. Your family will love finding yummy ways to enjoy this creamy dip. So get ready to turn the cookies in the pantry, and the fruit in the fridge, into the perfect fall dessert with this delicious dip!
Reasons You’ll Love This Recipe
This delicious pumpkin cream cheese dip takes less than 15 minutes to make.
Make everything in just one bowl!
Pair it with premade cookies, crackers, pretzels and fruits for a super quick snack or dessert.
Need something you can prepare ahead of time? This is a great make ahead choice.
The kids will think of fruit as a decadent dessert when it’s served with a scoop of this dip!
It’s perfect to serve on a fall dessert charcuterie board.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip
If you are like me, you love celebrating the seasons and holidays, yet find time often goes by so fast that you never seem to do or make as many festive things as you’d like.
Today I’m sharing a quick and easy flavorful fall dip that you can whip up in minutes. This quick and easy pumpkin dip recipe turns those cookies in the pantry, or fruit in the fridge, into the perfect autumn treats.
How To Make Pumpkin Dip
This pumpkin fluff dip is one of those recipes that is so easy, it’s barely even a recipe! You just need a few ingredients and you are ready to go. Let’s discuss what you need, as well as common questions about the ingredients. If you just want the recipe itself, scroll to the bottom of the post.
- Cream cheese – I recommend using the full fat cream cheese, but lowfat will also work in this recipe. You want to make sure to use the brick style cream cheese, not the type that comes in a tub, and you need to make sure it’s softened first.
- Brown sugar – Either light or dark brown sugar will work. You can use white sugar if you do not have any brown sugar on hand, though brown is prefered for the rich caramel flavor it provides.
- Pumpkin puree – Pure canned pumpkin is what this recipe calls for. Make sure you don’t grab pumpkin pie filling, which has a number of other ingredients already mixed in.
- Pumpkin pie spice – If you don’t have some on hand, no worries, follow my pumpkin pie spice recipe.
- Maple syrup – Pure maple syrup is the best way to go. That said other syrups can be used as well.
- Whipped topping – Good old Cool-Whip, it works great in this recipe. While it’s a pumpkin dip with cool whip, I know people always ask about using something else, and that will work. If you don’t want to use Cool Whip, then whip up 1 cup of heavy cream until soft peaks form. Use in it’s place.
Steps To Take
The steps to take are so simple, that simply looking at the pictures will walk you through it.
Combine the cream cheese and brown sugar with an electric mixer. Make sure you are using softened cream cheese, it’s much harder to blend when it’s straight from the fridge, and will likely be a bit lumpy. Once that is combined and creamy, fold in the pumpkin.
Next add in the pumpkin pie spice and maple syrup. Combine the ingredients until creamy.
Finally, fold in the whipped topping, and that’s all there is to it! Make sure to store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
What To Serve With Pumpkin Dip
The sky is the limit when it comes to the things you can serve with this recipe. That said, here are some of my top suggestions for items to serve with this pumpkin cream cheese dip.
- Biscoff Cookies
- Vanilla Wafers
- Animal Crackers
- Graham Crackers
- Apple Slices
- Pear Slices
- 1 8oz package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 15oz can pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping thawed
- Use an electric mixer, blend together softened cream cheese and brown sugar. Blend this until creamy. Blend in the pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and maple syrup.
- Fold thawed whipped topping into the pumpkin mixture gently, just until combined. Over stirring will make the dip more dense.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to five days.