Air Fryer Pizza Rolls just might be the most delicious and crispy ones you ever have! This frozen food comfort classic is even better than you remember when you make them in the air fryer. In just a matter of minutes your family can be enjoying a batch of easy, cheesy pizza rolls.
Reasons You’ll Love These!
- Thanks to the air fryer, they are perfectly crispy and ooey gooey cheesy, the way they are supposed to be.
- You can make a batch quickly and easily! They only take a few minutes to make.
- Keep the kitchen cool – skip heating up the oven, the air fryer does a better job, without heating up your entire kitchen.
- They are a comfort food classic! So many of us grew up with Totino’s Pizza Rolls, they definitely score nostalgia points!
Pizza Rolls In The Air Fryer
Air fryer recipes are really becoming the meal time hero in my kitchen. I’ve yet to find a food that it doesn’t cook incredibly well, it’s quick, there’s little mess and it helps me keep my kitchen cool – a much appreciated factor when it’s summertime in Phoenix, AZ.
While I love pizza rolls from scratch, there’s an 80-90s kid nostalgia to the frozen variety. So today I’m showing you how to make Tostino’s Pizza Rolls and other frozen pizza rolls in an air fryer. Head to the freezer and get ready for little bites of ooey, gooey, cheesy goodness.
Let’s discuss how to make this recipe, as well as the ingredients that are needed. Please take note that below you will find discussion, expert tips, and answers to frequently asked questions about this recipe to help you recreate it in your kitchen. If you *just* want the recipe itself, scroll down. The full printable recipe itself, with exact measurements and instructions, is found at the bottom of this page.
How To Cook Pizza Rolls In An Air Fryer
Begin by wiping the bottom of the fryer basket with an oil such as canola or vegetable oil. A pastry brush works well for this, but a paper towel can also be used. It’s best to avoid using aerosol sprays (so your day to day non-stick cooking sprays) with the air fryer. Place up to 25 rolls in the basket. They can be touching but should only a single layer.
How Long To Cook Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer?
Cook for 4 minutes at 390 degrees, pause the air fryer and take the basket out and shake the rolls. Return the basket and cook for 4 more minutes. Remove the pizza rolls and let stand for 2 minutes, then serve.
Do note that different brands of air fryers, and different brands of food, may require slightly different cooking times. After you make your first batch, you should know if you need to add or subtract any time when you make them in your home.
Air Fryer Tips!
- It’s best to avoid aerosolized cooking sprays (such as your regular non-stick can of cooking spray) with your air fryer. Over time they can erode the non-stick surface. If desired you can brush oil into your basket with either a pastry brush or even just a paper towel. Another option is to get a non-aerosol sprayer bottle to use with an oil of your choice.
- Make sure you use tongs or utensils that do not have metal tips, as they can scratch the coating of the basket.
- Don’t overcrowd the basket! Air fryers need room for the air to circulate in order to work their magic.
More Great Recipes To Try
Make sure to check out all of my air fryer recipes, as well as these other recipes I think you’ll enjoy!
Love this recipe? Pin it!Click to pin.
Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Air Fryer
- 24 pizza rolls
- oil canola or vegetable oil works well
- Begin by wiping the bottom of the fryer basket with an oil such as canola or vegetable oil. Place up to 25 rolls in the basket. They can be touching but only one layer.
- Cook for 4 minutes at 390 degrees, pause the air fryer and take the basket out and shake the rolls. Return the basket and cook for 4 more minutes. Remove pizza rolls and let stand for 2 minutes then serve. Note, the first bite may be very hot, so be cautious.
Nutrition information is estimated as a courtesy. If using for medical purposes, please verify information using your own nutritional calculator. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.