Reheating pizza in an air fryer is a total game changer! No more soggy, left over pizza. Just a few minutes in your air fryer and you’ll be enjoying the best next day pizza slices that you’ve ever had! Once you realize how amazing the air fryer is at reheating pizza and other items, there is no going back!
Why Reheat Pizza In An Air Fryer?
- No more soggy pizza! While microwaves do reheat pizza, they tend to leave it soggy and even greasy.
- Dry pizza will be a thing of the past! Ovens also reheat pizza, but really tend to dry it out.
- It’s fast! Don’t worry about preheating, just pop a slice in the air fryer and you’re good to go!
- Keep your kitchen cool! No reason to heat up the oven, and your kitchen, when your mighty air fryer can do the job… and do it better!
The Best Way To Reheat Pizza
Once you try it, I am confident you’ll agree that the air fryer really is the best way to reheat pizza. That leftover pizza we used to put in the fridge and then toss out… it now all gets eaten! From thin to thick crust, pizzeria to homemade, it always comes out beautifully.
How To Reheat Pizza In Air Fryer
It couldn’t be easier to reheat your pizza in the air fryer. Simply place a few slices into the air fryer basket and heat at 350 for approximately five minutes. Make sure not to overlap your slices or you’ll end up with a bit of a cheesy mess.
Depending on the size of your air fryer, and the size/style of your pizza, you might need slightly more or less time. Also if you are heating in batches, after the first batch you may need less time as the air fryer will be preheated.
Look how perfect the pizza turns out! I think this truly is the best way to reheat pizza!
Check out all of my Air Fryer Recipes!
Reheat Pizza In An Air Fryer
- Air Fryer
- 1 slice cold pizza
- Cook for 350 degrees for approximately 3-6 minutes. The time will depend on the size and style of your pizza, as well as your air fryer. Additional slices after the first may take less time as the air fryer will be preheated.