Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie brings everything you love about chocolate chip cookies, into a rich and delicious pie. Quick and easy to make, serve it warm, with a scoop of ice cream, and your friends and family will be in awe of the delicious dessert you’ve made them.
Reasons You’ll Love This Pie
- It’s so easy! This is so much quicker to make than a batch of cookies.
- The texture and flavor are outstanding. One bite and you’ll be hooked.
- It’s a fun spin on everyone’s favorite chocolate chip cookie recipes.
- Place it on a dessert table and it will be the talk of the town.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
This easy pie recipe has been a favorite in our home for years. It’s so quick and easy to make that it’s a great last minute dessert when you need one. It’s one of those dishes that’s incredibly simple to make, yet tastes so amazing you’ll proudly serve it to friends and family.
Let’s discuss how to make this delicious pie, as well as the ingredients that are needed for it. Please take note that below you will find discussion, expert tips, and answers to frequently asked questions about this recipe to help you recreate it in your kitchen.
If you *just* want the recipe itself, scroll down. The full printable recipe itself, with exact measurements and instructions, is found at the bottom of this page.
- Unbaked pie crust: If you prefer homemade, go that route. However I always make it with the premade Pillsbury pie crusts available in the fridge section at your grocery store.
- Eggs: Make sure to use large sized eggs.
- All-purpose flour: I’ve only made this using all-purpose flour so I can’t speak to any substitutions.
- Granulated sugar
- Brown sugar: Dark or light brown sugar will work. Make sure when you measure that you pack the brown sugar into the cup and level off.
- Butter: I tend to use salted butter, but you can use either.
- Chocolate Chips: Semi-sweet are a great choice for this pie, but you could use milk (which will make it sweeter) or dark (which will balance the sweetness) chocolate chips as well.
- Pecans or walnuts: For added crunch and flavor, you can add chopped nuts if desired.
Begin by beat your eggs in a large mixer until foamy. Next, add in the flour and sugars. Beat until well blended. Add in softened butter and beat until well combined. Stir in your chocolate chips and nuts, if using.
Place the pie crust in a pie pan, then spoon the batter into the crust.
Bake at 325 for about 50-55 minutes. Let cool to set up prior to serving. If you can resist, even a 30 minute rest will help the pie slice and serve easily.
I highly suggest serving with a scoop of ice cream on top. Go the extra mile and add in some chocolate sauce and caramel sauce.
I hope your family enjoys this delicious pie as much as mine does!
More Delicious Cookie Recipes To Try
- Levain Cookie Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Nestle Toll House Cookie Recipe
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes – A collection of all of the chocolate chip cookie recipes you’ll find here!
More Delicious Pie Recipes To Try
- Easy Brownie Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie
- Easy Pecan Pie With Chocolate Chips
- Libbys Pumpkin Pie
- Strawberry Pretzel Pie
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- 1 unbaked pie crust homemade or store bought
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter softened 1 and 1/2 sticks
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts optional
- Ice cream for topping not required but highly advised
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Beat your eggs in a large mixing bowl until foamy. Add in your flour and sugars and beat until well blended. Add in softened butter and beat until combined. Stir in your chocolate chips and nuts if using them.
- Prepare pie crust in a pie pan according to package directions. Spoon filling into prepared (unbaked) pie crust.
- Bake for approximately 50-55 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, then serve warm topped with a scoop, or two, of ice cream. Enjoy!
If you love this recipe, you won’t want to miss these amazing recipes!