I’ve got a super simple way for you to enjoy the flavor of s’mores – Smores Fudge!
A rich dark chocolate fudge, filled with chunks of graham crackers and nice soft marshmallows. No campfire here, just lots of delicious flavor.
This fudge is made using DOVE Dark Chocolate Silky Smooth Promises.
A simple combo of Dove Dark Chocolate Promises and sweetened condensed milk create the base for this recipe. While I made this into s’mores fudge, you really could use any mix ins that you would like. I love a rocky road fudge, with marshmallows and walnuts in it, or just a walnut fudge packed full of walnuts. As long as your mix ins are dry (melted chocolate and water aren’t exactly BFF’s), you can get pretty creative. You could even stir in chopped up cookies!
Oh how I love marshmallows in fudge!
- 45-50 Dove Dark Chocolate Silky Smooth Promises approximately 1 and 1/3 bags
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped graham cracker pieces
- 1 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a large heavy sauce pan on low heat, combine Dove Promises and sweetened condensed milk. Heat over low heat, stirring until smooth. Make sure to continue stirring and do not leave unattended as chocolate melts fairly quickly. Remove from heat once chocolate is melted.
- Stir in chopped graham cracker pieces and marshmallows.
- Pour into a 8″ pan that has been lined with foil.
- Chill in fridge for at least 2-3 hours. Cut and serve. Store left over fudge in fridge.
Nutrition information is estimated as a courtesy. If using for medical purposes, please verify information using your own nutritional calculator. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: Compensation was provided by DOVE® Dark Chocolate via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Dove or Momtrends.