This Easy Candy Corn Bark is quick, cute and delicious! A delicious blend of creamy and crunchy, salty and sweet, this white chocolate bark is always a Halloween hit.
Halloween Candy Corn Bark
Halloween Candy Corn Bark is so simple to make that it’s hard to even call it a recipe. This is one of those treats you can quickly throw together without even taking out a measuring cup, you can just (candy) eyeball it! It’s one of my favorite Halloween Recipes!
Make sure to check out the video to see just how easy this is to make.
Halloween Chocolate Bark
To make this sweet Halloween treat you just need to gather a few items… white chocolate, sandwich cookies, pretzels, candy corn, candy eyeballs (optional, if you can’t find these don’t worry) and some Halloween sprinkles. It’s so easy!
This is so simple that even the littlest ghouls and goblins could help make it! Here’s the thing about this “recipe” (and I use that term loosely on this one) – have fun with it! You could use almost any kind of cookie, you don’t need pretzel sticks, use twists, throw some peanuts in if those are your thing, heck you can even swap out the white chocolate for milk chocolate.
This really is one of those recipes that a little of this and a little of that comes together to make something great.
You simply chop up some cookies (I used about 16), spread them out on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper, add some pretzels, pour on your melted white chocolate, then top with Brach’s Candy Corn, candy eyeballs and sprinkles.
Let it chill in the fridge for a few hours, break it into pieces and voila – spectacularly spooky snacking!
Looking for more fun Halloween recipes and ideas? I’ve got you covered! Check out my favorites:
- Halloween Cookie Pops
- Orange Velvet Ghost Cupcakes
- Strawberry Ghosts
- No Bake Oreo Truffle Pops
- Halloween Brain Cake
- Haunted Cookie House
- Mummy Hot Dogs
- Easy Halloween Cookies
Candy Corn Bark
Easy Candy Corn Bark
- Baking sheet
- 20-24 ounces white chocolate candy coating or almond bark This is typically two packages of the commonly sold white chocolate/vanilla candy coatings
- 16 sandwich cookies
- 1-2 cups pretzels
- 1 cup Candy Corn
- Candy Eyeballs
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Roughly chop sandwich cookies than transfer to a baking sheet that has been lined with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Sprinkle pretzels on top. Make sure pieces are touching, but have some room for chocolate to fill in spaces between.
- Melt white chocolate candy coating according to package directions. Pour over cookies and pretzels. Tap tray a few times to help candy coating sink down around items. Sprinkle with Brach's Candy Corn, candy eyeballs and Halloween sprinkles. Place in refrigerator to chill for at least two hours.
- Remove from fridge and break or cut into approximately 16 pieces. Store covered in a cool, dry place.
Nutrition information is estimated as a courtesy. If using for medical purposes, please verify information using your own nutritional calculator. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
You can also make this without the cookies and pretzels, as seen here.
Originally published October 2017.