Let’s talk cookies. Chocolate Chip Cookies to be exact. I can’t think of another baked good with more variations. There are probably millions of chocolate chip cookie recipes and just as many differences in personal preferences for those recipes. There are cakey cookies, crispy cookies and chewy cookies. Underbaked cookies and overbaked cookies. Giant cookies and bite size cookies. Cookies packed with loads of mix ins and minimalist cookies that stick to just chocolate chips. The chocolate chip cookie, so simple yet pretty complex.
If you are like me, you are always on the look out for a new, better, different or unique chocolate chip cookie recipe. I have ones I like, but am always looking to try more and am fascinated by how tiny little differences in recipes can lead to such different outcomes.
First, I’ll start with my own favorites…
Now let’s check out all of the different chocolate chip cookies that other bakers and bloggers are mixing up…
1. Like Mother Like Daughters – The Ones That Replaces Break-n-Bake
2. The Traveler’s Lunchbox – The Holy Grail Of Cookies
3. Lick The Bowl Good – Cookies For The Man I Love
1. Tasting Table – In The Chips
2. For Me, For You – The Only Chocolate Chip Cookie I Will Ever Need To Know How To Make
3. Sugar & Snapshots – Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Recipe Girl – Lowfat Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Sweet Treats & More – Chocolate Chip Cookies. The Best.
3. Dandy Sugar – Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies… Veganized
1. Picky Palate – Bakery Style XXL Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Averie Cooks – Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. The Novice Housewife – Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookie
1. Just Everyday Me – Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cookies
2. Averie Cooks – Cornflake Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies
3. Barefoot Kitchen Witch – Chockablock Cookies
1. Brave Tart – 10 Tips For Making Better Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Mountain Mama Cooks – NYT Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Adapted For High Altitude
3. Food Network – How To Make The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie
1. My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies… For Now
2. Bakers Royale – Chewy Chocolate Chip Snickers Cookies
3. Eggless Cooking – The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie And It’s Eggless
The hard part now, which one to make first! What is your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe???